GhostFanta's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-GAME NAME: Mikkel Low

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34710814

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I think I should be an Enforcer cause i have been Admin on PerpHeads before and I am well known with all the rules. I know how to handle "OOC" Situations and have good communication with most players. With my experience of being an admin on PH before, means I know how to and handle admin situations. I have played perp servers for a very long time i know basically every rule that there is. I love this server, since the first day I joined it, i wanna help by being there and stopping rule breakers and helping everyone. and as i said before i had been admin before on PH so i really know how to be an admin and how to act and help out, and i would love to show you guys that again.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Perpheads, CSS Jail Server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Not much at the moment, I will be.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope get my position back as Admin on PH, that's the goal.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam - GhostFanta.

Last edited:
I didn't really ever get to know you sadly so I can't really support you yet. I hope to see you on the server soon and really get to know you!

I think you must be the staff member I have had least interactions with, even though we are both Danes. But the times I've seen you deal with reports / situations you were just as good as any other admin. I hope to see you more on the server (saw you today!), to get to know you a bit more :)

DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. Try and be more active on the Forums and Team Speak 3 and try and get a little more known in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back