Model Suggestion Give Paramedic Supervisors+ an incident command vehicle

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give Paramedic Supervisors+ an incident command vehicle
Suggestion Description: I would love to see a Mercedes Sprinter or Volkswagen T6 marked as an incident command vehicle. Generally with significant incidents involving multiple serious injuries/casualties a Paramedic management team or "command team" will be dispatched to oversee the incident. It would make sense for this vehicle to be available to Paramedic supervisors and above adding a bit more gravitas to their rank.

Just something that is slightly faster and more agile than the regular full-size, capable of body removal, that allows PS+ to roleplay more as incident command

Why should this be added?:
- Extra roleplay opportunities for PS+ to take control of a major incident
- Another target to progress through the ranks

What negatives could this have?:
- None I can think of

Useful Images:
12935644644_9059b1cf7c_b.jpg
29593107757_b4054f58b0_b.jpg

Reaction score
I love this idea. I just wonder how we can make it ‘more’ than just a vehicle.

What would be the benefit for using this over any other vehicle?

Reaction score
I love this idea. I just wonder how we can make it ‘more’ than just a vehicle.

perhaps have an invisible radius around it where if there are multiple people on scene the vehicle will "triage" them and put cards over their bodies signifying their status or giving a cpr and defib bonus to emt's?

Reaction score
perhaps have an invisible radius around it where if there are multiple people on scene the vehicle will "triage" them and put cards over their bodies signifying their status or giving a cpr and defib bonus to emt's?
Yes! This is similar to what I had in mind. It would be amazing if they could either cause that effect or “stabilise” unconscious individuals and add another minute or so to their death timer. I was going to make another suggestion post to allow PS+ to use the Medkit to add more pulse time

Reaction score
Faster than the full size ambulance, easier to manoeuvre, and has the same capabilities. These additional suggestions seem pretty suited as well but as far as I'm concerned this is sufficient.