SpaceShots Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
***Note: I’m not the best at creating these types of applications so bear with***

Steam Name: [PH] Spaceshots

In-Game Name: Bryon English

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93635910

Why do you want to be an Enforcer:

About me: For the people that may have never met me before I’m a 16 year old from the United Kingdom and I started playing the server back in 2015. Ever since, I have been making friends and getting more involved within the community. I have been getting more involved in the community by getting involved within the PD and to this day.

Ever since I joined the server back in late 2015 I felt like I didn’t really know the rules very well but ever since my rule knowledge has improved massively. This can be shown by the amount of reports I create in-game.

The main reasoning to become and Enforcer and join the staff team is to help them out in their duties. I also want to join the staff team to get more involved within the community and help out other players with their problems and sort out different types of situations. I also want to join the staff team because I want to enhance my rule knowledge better. I feel confident at this point of time I can enforce the rules. I know the laws very well and this can been seen because I’m a Sergeant within the PLPD. I now remain within the rules at all times and if I see a user breaking any rules I report it to staff with appropriate amount of detail. The majority of the reports I create in-game always succeed.

I have been staff on many servers so I know what the expectations are, and I feel personally I was very good at being one as I could enforce the rules to its full extent. I always remained in a professional manor and was never rude or anything. I think these qualities down below would be great for an Enforcer to have.

My Qualities that I have:

· Always remain calm

· Positive attitude to everything

· Confident

· Friendly

· Good listener

· Good Communication

My Warns:

https://gyazo.com/c3430f74772d69b67b71279434298e6c

My Bans:

https://gyazo.com/4478b939912db6d08cc6181a1e6f006f

I have learn massively from all of these and I understand why I had received these punishments, my rule knowledge has increased massively since my last ban.

Requirements.
- Your time played on the server must be at least 1 week. ✔
- No bans or warnings on record within the past Month. ✔
- You must have extensive knowledge of the rules to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
- You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
- You must maintain an active presence on the teamspeak server. ✔

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I believe I am, yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nope

Reaction score
Spaceshots is a very dedicated member of this community.
His dedication to helping others within the PLPD is outstanding.
His rule and law knowledge is outstanding, Someone accept this already!
+Support

Reaction score
I've seen you and spoke too you a reasonable amount via joining the academy, i do believe that you have sufficient knowledge of the rules to become an Enforcer, but i'm just not confident that you could Enforce them at this point in time. Neither do i even really ever see you around on the server or helping in OOC chats or just helping in general.

Therefore, -support.

Reaction score
I see you on almost everytime I'm on, your activity is not questionable without a doubt since I'm on every day. I do see you in help chat occasionally but when I am around you you're usually an officer and that's about it. If I saw you help other players than this would be a +Support.

For now my response is Neutral

A1L

Reaction score
Spaceshots , aka Bryon has a very good rule knowledge is a very great patrol partner and is very friendly.

But try to help in [Help] and OOC.

+Support

Reaction score
***Note: I’m not the best at creating these types of applications so bear with***

Putting this message at the top seems to guarantee your chances! jk pls

Anyway, since his return he's commited himself again to helping out people through the academy, he's a really straight forward guy, gets to the point and knows what he is doing. Mature, knows how to conduct himself and is easy to talk to. I think he learnt from his mistakes and taking a break helped out, I'm almost certain he has the ability to enforce the rules. In my opinion, a great candidate for enforcer, best of luck.

Reaction score
Since I joined the academy, you've been there to supervise me when I needed it and I can always find help in you whenever I need it. When I'm on the server I do see you and I see you helping other people aswell. Your rule and law knowledge is on top and I believe you do know it to such an extensive level that you can enforce them.

+Support

Reaction score
I have worked closely with spaceshots, throughout my time with him in the academy, and I can safely say that his is a nice guy. He has good leadership skills and superb knowledge of the rules and laws. I would gladly see someone, of such a high quality, joining the staff team. Undoubtedly, he would be a superb staff member and I will happily support him.

Reaction score
+Support
I have met SpaceShots a number of times and most of them times were as a cop where you could easily see that he has excellent law knowledge. Upon him being serious at time he can also be very funny which I think would add some humour to the staff team!

Status
Not open for further replies.