Goodbye, for a wee bit.

Reaction score
So I have real life shit to do for a while, like, about three months or so. College stuff, applying for a provisional driver's licence, etc. and considering my addiction to PERP is the primary reason for me failing my higher exams in June I'm gonna like, try to not be on much. I still want to play occasionally, and be on the forums and such, just not as much.
If I can't stay off then I'll ask to be banned k ty.

Consider this an inactivity notice from the PLPD as well. (If a three month inactivity notice is a bit optimistic then resign k)

Cool blokes:
@LordTyla - Plese Sarjjjant
@Hazza56 - hercules in new york best song
@THE SPOOK - Best ERPer
@Niko - "u used to be cool"
@Samuel - "When a sweater mugs your friend, you ram them off the highway and murder them."
@DRift - Cool bloke
@DilanTheSkrub - "MMMYYYYYY BROOOTTTTHHHHEERRRSSS"
@Eviction Notice - Mafia Family Crime best org 2k16
@ErmakDimon - Just like tyla
@LEWIS 088 - It was almost worth the warning lmao
@MrLewis - twitch.tv/mrlewis122
@Epithax - best pto
@Creepis
@Jeremey Clarkson
@ShadowJoey - "I'd be a nazi Mod"
I'd tag Delta but I cba finding that fucking character he uses in his name.
@Everyone in this community

The rest of you are somewhat cool, but not cool enough to make it on my shitty list, k ty.

Last edited:
Reaction score
considering my addiction to PERP is the primary reason for me failing my higher exams in June I'm gonna like, try to not be on much.
my addiction to PERP is the primary reason for me failing my higher exams in June I'm gonna like, try to not be on much.
I'm gonna like, try to not be on much

m8, there is no trying here, just come back and stop this nonesense.

No, good luck with the upcoming exams and everything in your life.

you will be missed.

cya in three months...
or tomorrow.

Reaction score
That's unfortunate. I'll miss seeing your around,and I'll miss the way you say "hilarious". Good luck/ Have fun with the "real life shit" you'll be doing for the next 3 months :)
Guess I'm only somewhat cool :c

Reaction score
MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
THE LEAVING THREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
14322580_184386735322578_480883496080756550_n.jpg

Deleted member 5193

Where's my mention?!

Will miss you, Allen. I failed my GCSE's because of PERP too. Hope to see you soon, keep in touch.

Reaction score
Good luck, I know this feeling many of us are addicted. I hope you come back later and we could play again. I still owe you the 30k.

First time mentioned in an intro-bye post lmao

Reaction score
Aw, its ashame Allen. Who am I gonna be with when I get mugged next time to watch Samuel "gat them down" on the highway. But honestly. Good luck man!

Reaction score
"You were good son real good maybe even the best"

But in all seriousness(bad spelling) have a good time in the 3 months hope you gonne achieve some goals at the times anyways good luck with what ever you gotta do

-Delta_Force

Reaction score
Best of luck with everything Allen. Regarding the raid hungry PLPD please for the love of God send an inactivity notice on www.plpd.online as this section isn't monitored.