Goodbye

Reaction score
First time I met you, I thought you were a bum licking five year old. Who I thought was about to start saying "SWIPER" "SWIPER" and I was right :kappa: . Well we will speak and shiz and you were carried to rank I am not a noob.

Reaction score
Walker, you were such a great mod and made me laugh with your explosions everywhere cough cough Michel Bay in Discuise sad to see you go!

Reaction score
Bye, sad to see you go, didn't think you would leave until 2016.

anyway good luck in yer shite whatever that may be.

u forgot to add me unless u didn;t u can just ignore dis

User0

I haven't played with you that much but you were a cool staff until the point you abused. Sorry to hear you "resigned". Good luck in your future?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's a shame to see lots of people resigning, you were a good Moderator and I honestly wish you the best in the future.
Thank you for your work, Walker.

Reaction score
Its a shame to see you go, you were a good moderator. Good luck with what you're gonna do now.

wow, no tag for me? #sad

Reaction score
In my opinion you were one of the best Moderators I know. Good luck in your future, you knobhead. :kappa:

Reaction score
Well whole staff is dropping out as dead flies!
Sad to see you go mate! Enjoy perp without reportage And good luck in further life!

Reaction score
I deserve LE :kappa:

Chizz section sqaud wishes you a warm depature and me and faze microdick will be round to find you and nank you. But honestly you were a nice kid walker and a good staff member, shame to see you go mate

Reaction score
Goodbye Walker, you were my favourite raiding buddy. Have fun in whatever you are doing next.
R.I.P PERP Staff team 2015

Reaction score
It's really sad to see staff members resigning. See ya, have fun in whatever you want to do after this

Reaction score
Everything has and end, only a sausage has two. ;P Jokes aside I have to say that you were a great Moderator despite others opinion when the Administration-Team accepted you as an Enforcer. Thank you for your service and time that you contributed to the server and I wish a pleasant time! Bye my friend and thank you for the fun times.