Goodbye

Reaction score
Welp, this is it. I am leaving my position as staff. Its fun and I have had a good time but I just don't find reports fun anymore, and I don't come on enough to hold the position as a staff member. Aswell as some other things. I might still come online. I would like to thank some people.

@Jordan

From when I joined and played rust with the squad and then to doing oil runs. You accepted me for Enforcer and then Mod. We had fun in Arnott industries and it was sad to see you Resign. Good luck with SJA and your Driving lessons.

@MrLewis and @MrAaron

Aaron you introduced me to perp, helped me get started all to be killed by @Standish in glass co, where I was left to attempt to grow drugs. Lewis I met you in the Montreal family and you were great, you have been a great from silver 3 in csgo to where we are today. (Sorry I did you and Aaron in same tag lolrekt)

@John Daymon

From when you brought me to a roof for dcing when I black screened as a sweater because I thought gmod broke (Yes it was me lol) to screaming in projex 4 while police raided. You have been a great friend and a better csgo global elite :kappa:

@Ash

Sorry I even forgot you lol, you have been one of my very good friends on PERP, we M82ed people, raided and had great fun really. Stop being inactive.

@ChewKokLong420

Bye, thanks for inviting me to ptp and going inactive.

@Blicky

Blocky the log, you have been funny with FaZe_Microdick and co. Kicking people out of subs houses and migrating to cabins etc. You have always been a great friend and don't deserve LE.

@MoronPipllyd

You helped me rob the bank when I was a sweatervest. I thought you were amazing because of your Golden Ferrari and you got annoyed when I put a 458 in a picture instead if a 918. I bought your car also, then changed it to gold for 10 mins and I quote "Fuck off" when I sent you a picture of it. You have been a great friend and shit at sniping people.

@Creepis

My Favorite German (Apart from Venomine), you are great to talk to and better in game, when you rushed in and died while I was mugging Eddie for his M82. (Community divide with BR)

@Venomine

From your shitty but nice looking 911, taking money from a guy you and Stomper mugged. I have known you for a while and glad you finally got your Tesla. Good Luck with whatever you do next.

@D3V

I played with you even from when I was Semi-Sweater. I still know you till this day and you are shit at CSGO, not adding much here cause I will still play with you.

@Bajar

Total cunt read thing for D3V

@Fredy

Stop owning me at Endless space plz. I initally had you added from previous communities and you have been a good friend. I hope you do well. P.S you are shit at payday, also fuck you for not sending more screens of the new map.

@Alex_:D

Cunt, better at me in World of tanks than me. Cactus is shit btw. Screw mediums its all about the IS-7

@LiquifiedCactus

4,000,000/1.25 = no taxed price. Alex is shit at maths.

@MattIsMadForCod

You are a great staff member and your only mistake was resigning from Admin. You are really friendly and I hope you do well in your A-Levels

@arron/faith

Fuck off you cunt, love you really.

@Loejseren

We need to bomb more people with the one and only, also Feng boosted you and you are only good on Nuke

@Pear

Bye, we will still speak n shiz. Met you on rust and you were a noob.

@Standish

You were one of the first people I met on Perp and one of the longest I have known, get global and be happy.

@Ben Lockwood

Do you regret giving @Isak a M82? It was a good choice IMO, we grew in cabins and had loads of fun. You are shit at CS compared to my clutches. We will never go Mid.

@Kitty

Cats

@Duffy

My first org was great, thanks for being the Leader.

@LordTyla

@Puma123

Use your mic and tell Jack he is a queer.

@Rogue Car Tyres

Sorry for killing you as medic, I did not mean it. You are a great laugh and one of the nicest people I know.

@Niko

Sweated reports all day and went from like 10 mil in cars to around 5 in a week. Bye friend.

@HolyShititsDannyD

Don't break your desk again, will still speak so its short.

@Tom Hill

RIP

@Feng Yamaguchi

Best till last, we have been up and down, but recently you have been a great friend and we both love bombing people. We still play so not much to right here.

Sorry if I missed anyone, post and maybe I will add you or something.

Bye, and no I am not giving away my cars or items, don't even ask. If I give anything away its because they are good friends.

@EVIL lol no noscoped and gatted at forest. Thanks for giving me Capo in Belinskys, you have been a great friend.

//EDIT because I feel like I need to add something important.

I am doing this because I feel like I unintentionally left parts out, and wany to be more transparent on what happend. The big question is, was I demoted, the answer is yes. The reasons stated above are true however. I had quite a few admin complaints most invalid however two were valid which leads me to what happened, most of you already know but I felt like I needed to say. If you don't already know speak to me know why speak to me on ts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO BOMB ALL THE SKROOBS?

Reaction score
Fuck sake Walker, you was my favourite moderator at one point, it's sad to see you resign.

Reaction score
oh my god i didnt know that was you wtf!?

Honestly Walker it's been an amazing time. We've had our up's and downs but it still ended well for us both, honestly Walker you've been a good staff member and brought me some good memories and helped out with reports a lot. Hope to see you soon again Walker!

Deleted member 1235

Thank you for that time last week when you killed everyone in the elevator and saw me then just walked off. You made me feel special.

Hope to see you around <3

MattIs

Gonna be quiet around here without you. Can't imagine a staff team without you to be honest :I I will always be by your side as you have been mine. Remember, i'm always a click away if you just want to have a chat.

See you around Walker :banghead:

Reaction score
This better be a joke, Honestly Walker you were an amazing staff member. It's really a shame to see you leave mate.
You're still going to play right?

Ash

Reaction score
You were a good staff member Ben, and always up for doing the job correctly. Although you're a faggot in-game killing me all the time with your M82, you'll be missed. Wish you the best in the future.

I confiscated your M82 :D

Reaction score
You were honestly a great moderator and it was a pleasure working along side you. Good luck with you life and stuff, and hope one day you will actually get good at CS GO.

Cya mate

Reaction score
You were a brilliant member of the community and a great staff member. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do and hope you come back one day.

Reaction score
I got to say, I was a little bit surprised when I saw this. I never thought you, out of all the mods would resign. The amount of time you have dedicated to this server is unbelievable. I wish you the best of luck in the future.