Goodbye...

Reaction score
Well, finally got to it. I am off, I’ve enjoyed my time here and some of the people I have met are great. Others maybe not so much... but I have decided that it’s finally time to throw in the towel. You may see me online a couple last times giving away what I have.

Finally a few honourable mentions;
@SpaceShots
@Racxes
@Testa
@DutchAero
@Palono
@moher4 ghost
@Jonah
@ShadowJoey
@Skudist
@Smily
@Wewai
@Alliat
@Husky
@Blue
@Madda
@Super_
@Appricey

Sorry if I missed you, if I did you probably know who you are. Enjoy your time without me. You'll probably never see me again :/

Also @Aquaa Donate the money you owe me to a sweater

Reaction score
Shame to see you go! I remember first meeting you, thanks for helping me get banned by telling me tot add people to my buddies list, phone them and then tell them to vote for you as mayor. Keep in touch!

Reaction score
Sucks to see you go, a lad who would play for fun but wasn't a fucking minge. Wish the community consisted of more people like yourself. Make an inactivity notice from the PD instead of resigning as you may regret it at a future time. Goodluck at college/uni/working/powergrowing <3

Reaction score
And where tf is my mention, I crashed your car the first time we met...?

Reaction score
I am going to miss you brother, Keep safe need anything then feel free to contact me,

Best of regards Sergeant Heikki Smith

Reaction score
Best assistant to sections I could have asked for, and a very good friend at that. I'll probably pop on Arma 3 and play with you on there mate.

dog

Reaction score
rip :( you were one of the only good people in the community out there. Good luck on whatever you're going to do you'll kill it.

Deleted member 5193

Sad to see you go. Good luck on whatever you do next!