Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Goverments can enter into other cars

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Sometimes, for example SWAT, crashes in hicktown, and can't get out of there, and they cant get in officer's car, because for some reasons, old update changed it.

Optional additions:
-Any Rule, that officer and other goverments cant drive with citizen and patroll like that.
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats why there's Road crew workers. Anyways yes, SWAT need to be able to enter a LT's/Sergeants car like how a medic should be able to get in any police car.

Reaction score
Although this lacks a real good description of who can enter what vehicle, I have just had a quick discussion with @Swiper The Fox about this, and he would like this added, so basically the way it'll work is any government can enter any emergency service vehicle so long as there is a driver. With exceptions like sergeant/lieutenant entering a standard police officer's vehicle as driver and vise versa. So a bit complex to explain I'll admit but I could make a chart sometime to show. Anyways, consider this accepted, although may be a bit before adding as it'll take a whole range of different tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.