Binoculars for SWAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Binoculars for SWAT!

Short explanation (in notes):
- SWAT Officers get Binoculars in their loadout.
- Binoculars used for scouting out from a distance.
- Effectively increases SWAT's tactical approach on situations.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It's fairly obvious - If SWAT need to move in on a hostage situation, they can first scout out using binoculars rather than having to go and get an M24 out of the armory just to scope in. This would A) Increase SWAT's tactical approach on situations, B) Create more RP Situations, for example stakeouts.

Optional additions:
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A

Reaction score
I quite like the idea. As simple as it is, it is still very effective.

+Support

Reaction score
Nice idea but I don't see it getting used as you would like. Also they can just buy a pair before getting the job.

Reaction score
SWAT shouldn't really have to buy them from the shop imo. They're using them on duty and I can see them being used quite often in raids. I support this, perhaps they should be available from the bandage NPC instead of just being an item that they spawn with

Reaction score
I'll +support this. I wouldn't mind if all officers got the binoculars or at least the camera to "Take evidence photos" But that's another suggestion. This is probably a really easy addition as you're just adding another SWEP to spawn with.

Reaction score
Considering I've literally gone and bought a pair of binoculars and kept losing them, It's starting to drain my money lmao. It really did help when there was a shootout / hostage situation in the Projects apartments though.

Reaction score
+support

I must say I do like the idea of SWAT having them, because they can be used in allot of RP situations, like, in a hostage situation, SWAT can use binoculars to check inside and update the force about it.

Nice, nice idea.

Reaction score
+Support for this
And please update the binoculars so it actually give you a longer view distance

Reaction score
I agree with this as well as SWAT teams IRL surely would have binoculars as equipment as well. As this isn't hard to do I will add it later today/tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.