GREAT Staff team! GREAT community!

Reaction score
Back when I first started playing PERP there were plenty of staff members, and almost everyone played the game properly because people were scared of getting month long bans over simple mistakes like shooting unarmed people in raids. Nowadays the threat of being banned for rule breaks only applies to people With long ban histories. Hardly anyone takes staff seriously because they have no real reason to do so.

Reaction score
Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, Fire, and Emergency Medical Services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. when the Purge concludes. Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all." Let the purge begin...

Sam

Reaction score
@McGlinchy
t0i53na.jpg
deal?

Reaction score
@Dan I wouldn't report someone, unless the staff member told me to kill myself, a bit over the limit, but besides that I hardly give a shit.

Reaction score
@Samuel Slander. Show proof of me running across intersection I used to be staff I know better

Reaction score
One thing that I never understood is letting people resign instead of being put out as demoted for what they did; if someone got demoted let them fucking have it.

If you're ashamed of it then you should know that you shouldn't have done it.

Sam

Reaction score
@Aquaa The proof has been submitted to the FBI, take it up with them!

Hmm I don't think "I used to be staff I know better" works when you say it, for some reason... :p