Gregs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Greg

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:105439594

IN-GAME NAME: George Quin

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've been a member of the perp community for quite some time now and I'm pretty familiar with nearly all the members and how we the sever works. I'm still not as active as I used to be, however I am getting back into it and trying to be active daily. I've been a member since 2015 and have always wanted to be apart of the staff team. I enjoy helping new players and always try and assist in OOC. Being a helper/staff member gives me another activity to perform in-game and on the forums, so instead of just growing drugs, playing cop, or role-playing, i can help people out.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

• Friendly character
  • I'm approachable
  • Loads of free time
  • Remain mature in all situations
  • Previous experiences in staff teams (not perp)
  • I'm not a shy character
  • I help as much as possible in OOC/Help
  • I can work well in a team
  • I'm patient
  • I am not perfect and not afraid to ask questions
  • I have experience in both the legal and illegal activities, and can assist for both
  • I Have been a igl in csgo teams

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've been apart of this community for 5 years, I have lots of experience in lots of different situations. I was also a mod for a period in the UK circuit csgo, ( but stepped down due to wanting to get back into Perp.)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My college course has finished for the year due to covid-19, until second year so i have alot of spare time on my hands. I've always wanted to be apart of the staff team and would really appreciate it.

I'll do what I can to improve on any feedback given to me

JJB

Reaction score
+support decent player, friendly, seen him multiple times trying help new players highly recommend him as a helper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's my feedback for you, I have seen you on the past few days, however, I feel like you've really only just come back, maybe become reacquainted with the community for a few weeks and then apply again :)! Secondly, I haven't really seen you in many situations, most of the time I see you just hanging out, but I would love to see you in some RP situations, try and get some in! Until then, I can't really form a solid opinion about you, but you haven't made any bad impressions. Keep it up!

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest with you, this is way too early. I haven't seen you helping people out in chat or anywhere else, nor have I seen you deal with situations in game. That could be my fault for not noticing, but your forum activity is not noticeable at all. You started posting recently but before that, your last post was back in November. I'm gonna tell you what I told the last guy, I feel like you need to apply later and make yourself more known both in game and on the forums. You'll have a bigger chance of being accepted then.
Good luck :)

Reaction score
-Support. Yesterday I tried to gunpoint you but it turned out I broke a rule but you were sat there telling me not to do that instead of finishing with the RP then reporting me. In the admin sit you were very disrespectful calling me a kid and what not telling me to shut up when I was trying to speak. Then when the admin explained you what you did wrong, you were like; "ok, I havent played this shit in a while". I don't think you should apply yet because you need to learn the rules better

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to be more active on the forums, you may have not seen me in OOC because I changed my steam name to George? But thanks for your response

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel that this is way too early. As most people have said, you have only just come back from a very long break. Although I haven't been on as much as Usual, When I am on and see you in-game, I don't really see you helping people in OOC. I feel you should wait until you are more active within the community, actively helping people in OOC As well as showing an active presence on TeamSpeak.

This is my feedback for you, However, I wish you luck on your application.

Reaction score
I'll have to agree with Blackdown, jjjackieer and Jimmy Jackson on this. I have noticed you're a great guy, but you have been away for a long time and just returned. Hence why i think this is a bit early to apply for helper. I did never see you break any rules nor be toxic in OOC. But sadly i haven't seen you helping a lot in OOC or IC as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.