Henry's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Henry

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54209905

IN-GAME NAME: Amelia Smith

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Ever since they reintroduced the helper rank to the server its been something I've always wanted to give a try. I'm far from being ready for enforcer but ill give helper a try since it's something I believe I can handle and it will help me learn the ways of basic staffing on the server. Being staff on perp has been a long term dream for me and I can't believe that I'm this confident to be writing an application but I thought why not, it's worth a try. I want to dedicate my time to staff the server and support the community as best I can, I've spoken to multiple people about it and they think I should give it a try. I've been here since 2016 and its been on and off, I'm proud that I've managed to follow the rules with me being ban and warning free since my unban which was almost 2 months ago.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I'm extremely active and have changed my attitude and behaviour a lot since the ban. I've been playing since 2016 so I have a lot of experience when it comes to most situations, I know the wrongs and rights, I have good knowledge of the rules to the extent where I can enforce them, I'm responsible, resilient and can be trusted with any position. I'm a fast learner and can easily adapt to new methods of staffing, new administration tools and I can follow any orders without issues, even if it's something I don't particularly enjoy doing. I haven't received any bans or warnings since being unbanned almost 2 months ago which is expected from staff applicants. I've always helped out players whenever they have queries about bases, how to grow drugs, general rules, etc. Whenever I spot something which is against the rules I always recognise that and make reports and AR's accordingly which get accepted most of the time or ill give the player advice and tell them how to correct bases, etc. I'm never biased in situations and always have a fair judgement.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've been staff on other Serious Roleplaying servers but its been a while. Me being apart of the community a while, I believe I have enough experience to become a basic staff member.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
This is my first application and I'm very proud of my achievement, me being this confident is a new thing. I won't take it personally if people disagree with me, it's better to be honest but please include things I need to improve on, etc in replies. Becoming a helper would be a dream come true for me and whether I get it or not I'm proud that I attempted it.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this): ✔️
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server: ✔️
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: ✔️
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: ✔️

Reaction score
I haven't really witnessed Henry's attitude since he has returned but if he has indeed improved and is chill then sure, why not.
His days of accusing people for false "repremands" belongs to history hopefully.

Reaction score
+ Support
This last month i have been playin with henry quite a lot, the way he carrys himself within the PD and IC and OOC situations i think that he is a great candidate and would be a good addition to the staff team. Since he has been unbanned he has been tryin to prove that hes changed and i believe he has done dat.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Here's an honest reply.
I don't believe you are ready for helper, because you cannot deal with stressful situations you always say "Jake get the fuck out of my way I'm not in the mood" and don't use that as an excuse oh it's roleplay. It's not the first time you've done it either. I can hear it in your voice you are angry. What happens when you come across and player that doesn't want to follow the rules and you end up getting mad and flipping out at him? It wouldn't look good on the Staff Team. Look Henry I like you. You are a decent guy and I can get along with you. But I believe you should wait for a little before you become a Helper.

But if you get accepted, I hope you can prove me wrong.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. We all have our ups and downs, this is more IC stuff than OOC I very rarely get angry OOCly.

Reaction score
From what I’ve seen you have a habit of talking completely OOCly in response to in character actions, often saying down your microphone what rules you just witnessed someone break, saying you’re “making a report” etc. It’s a tid bit annoying.

Reaction score
From what I've witnessed and been informed of while being banned - which was also confirmed by the post above - you display the same tendencies as you did in the past - being rather quick-tempered and not hesitating to spark issues; while you may have displayed these on a much greater scale in the past, the fact that they're still present in any capacity while evidently doing your best to display constraint and discipline is enough to cause concern.

Simply put, if you display these tendencies while genuinely having a care for the server, you wouldn't suit an administrative role at any stage unless such tendencies are removed entirely.

Reaction score
The way you're conducting yourself in this post - the tone you've presented to me now suggests you're interpreting feedback as a personal attack which is indicative of all the negative traits previously described and you're essentially backing up my point.

I have no reason to personally dislike you or anything of the sort; don't get the wrong idea, I was merely an observer to your behaviour even in 2017 so there's been no real situation where it's significantly impacted me. I just think you're unfit for a role like this, not only from what I've witnessed but from personal experience being in such a role.

Reaction score
I wanna give me opinion here. You said you've changed a lot from the past but your attitude is still horrible. you talk so much shit a lot of the time and I personally feel your attitude has not changed.

Reaction score
@Henry A very large majority of the time - I know for a fact this was the case for me and many others - the excuse of IC anger was simply a deflection of frustrations and emotions expressed via your OOC persona. Obviously I have no real case to prove either way, however consider it if you know it might be true for yourself.

Reaction score
@Henry no problem mate, I don’t want to be negative but this is an issue that should be worked on before you’re considered for a staff role, If you’re confident in saying you‘ve worked on it, then thats good,

Status
Not open for further replies.