Henry's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
@Henry Still henry you've said it yourself. "I haven't cried for ages It was just pure anger over IRL" At the end of the day all I did was stand in the road. and you had a go at me about crying about it if your temper is that bad. Who says you won't take your temper out on other New members or Old members. At the end of the day if the day does come when you become Enforcer or higher etc. And a Member starts minging and they start to wind you up. Who says you might ban them for something so little.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
@Henry you've even told me you want to be Enforcer one day Henry.. What I'm saying is if the day comes

Reaction score
I agree with most of the comments here about your behaviour and attitude, your attitude towards me was horrible to me. Both in-game and on the forums, labeling people "salty" for things like ARs and making unfit assumptions just because you might get punished at the end of the day. Therefore big -support from me you should try & improve on the points most of the people made including me on this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.