GTA 6 trailer predictions thread

Reaction score
wating for new fallout or remaster
imo its going to be a battlfield case
BF1 was golden
so since bf5 was average it was seen as really shite as they set the bar high with bf1
i sadly can’t get the full depth of your argument because i never got into any of the examples you’ve said. skyrim is my favourite game ever and fallout is quite opposite which makes it one of my least favourite games…

Reaction score
Nah honestly I think its gonna be a huge letdown, leaks look worse than GTA V and I have a feeling its going to go the same route as Saints Row and end up not being as funny or offensive as GTA is supposed to be because of the current "social climate".
Maybe I'm just getting to old.

Reaction score
i sadly can’t get the full depth of your argument because i never got into any of the examples you’ve said. skyrim is my favourite game ever and fallout is quite opposite which makes it one of my least favourite games…
basically since GTA V very good , everyone will be expecting them to top
1701730438938.png

and if they dont then instead of being seen as an alright game it will be frowned upon

Reaction score
post trailer prediction: the guy shes saying "we need to stick together" to will betray her and he will be the last character you kill at the end of the story, devin weston style

Reaction score
Hope you guys have a PS5, otherwise hf playing in 2027!

Reaction score
post trailer prediction: the guy shes saying "we need to stick together" to will betray her and he will be the last character you kill at the end of the story, devin weston style
Another theory: this game will feature co-op between these two main characters and have a sex mini game at one point in the story. Whoever plays the woman is a certified bottom.

Reaction score
Another theory: this game will feature co-op between these two main characters and have a sex mini game at one point in the story. Whoever plays the woman is a certified bottom.

bonk-meme.jpg