GUIDE: Paramedic Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
paramedic_star_of_life_bumper_sticker-r53a925ea082b418583b966012206eeb0_v9wht_8byvr_630.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION
Being a paramedic in the city of Paralake can be a overwhelming job, but also a very good paying job. Paramedics earn almost $280, when the taxes are low. Usually the starter job is the paramedic. In this guide we are going to show you how to be a good paramedic. Your roles as a First Responder, and Paramedic Full-Size are different in some ways. Thanks for viewing the guide, enjoy. Thank You.

--

HOW TO BECOME A PARAMEDIC
You may be wondering, how do you become a paramedic? Well, it's actually quite simply to tell the honest truth. All you have to do is go to the Hospital, and speak to the EMS staff at the front desk. When you arrive there, you will be required to take a test. It's around 5 questions or so, and it's quite easy. If you fail the test then you will have to wait a full 60 minutes in order to take the exam again.

--

DOES BEING A PARAMEDIC REQUIRE AN EXPERIENCE?
To answer this question, all I have to say is some simple things. You must have experience on driving, and so forth. I suggest you know how to actually use the job, which will be mentioned later in this guide. Other than that you must have experience of being a paramedic in order to pass that test.

--

FIRST RESPONDER

The first responder is the best position in the Medical Department for me. As a First Responder you are expected to patrol, (If you want) and respond to medical calls that are urgent. Most likely the full-sized ambulances are not going to make it on scene before you do. So, you are expected to arrive on scene before any other paramedic.

--

FULL-SIZED AMBULANCE

The full-sized ambulance is used most of the time for bodies. Most people enjoy patrolling in the first responder though. In order to pick up bodies you must have this vehicle. The first responder is not able to pick up bodies. If it could, it would be unrealistic. Please remember you CAN NOT patrol in this paramedic vehicle at all. (Unless, you are hungry/need gas.) You can always park at the Police Department, Fire Station, or Hospital with this vehicle if you want.

--

FAQ: HOW DO I BE A RESPECTED/WELL KNOWN PARAMEDIC?

Being a paramedic is a job that is needed throughout the city of Paralake. Most of the time you are called to a scene that may have people bleeding out, and people dying. To be a well known paramedic, do your job correctly. Make sure you understand how to revive others in a fast-quick way. First of all, do not charge others for heals, just no. To be a good paramedic make sure you have experience, and you know all the locations in the city.

--

[SF] SwaggyCarrotMLG
To add : DO NOT BE A PARAMEDIC IF YOU JUST STARTED / YOU ARE NEW. As said by someone else, if you have a new guy who doesn't know where "Bazaar" is and now multiple people died because of that, simply don't be one. Be a firefighter or something to learn the map slowly.

--
UNDER CONSTRUCTION - MORE TO BE ADDED

If you have any suggestions on what should be added to this guide, please contact me. This guide has been updated and uploaded by the local paramedic team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.