Happy New Year!

Reaction score
It's officially 1 hour and 30 minutes into the new year for me, and I've decided that something needed to be changed, at least for me.

As a returning staff member, I looked forward to helping the players, getting some reports done. It did however end up the same as last time. Reports began becoming a chore, which wouldn't award much more than self-satisfaction - Which is fine, but I'd rather have it be because of something I'm doing of my own accord - and a nice green colour on the weekly report sheet. As I know that doing reports is the most important part of being a staff member, I also know that I wasn't really fitting in.
Yes, I did work on forums by doing reports or helping players through steam or shoutbox, and that was fine. After all, that's where I spent most of my time, considering the hours I had each day at work where I could get on.
But I knew this wasn't good enough. I had frequent inactivity notices, which wasn't a good sign at all. I would get asked "Niko, when are you doing reports" and I said I'd promise to get them done after my inactivity. But, guess what, that didn't work. Last time I had an above average report count was over 2 months ago.
The fact that reports seem like a chore may be because of my work, and how little time it leaves to get on. But at the same time, I know that wasn't exactly it. New games had come out, such as Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, and so on. I thought to myself "Hmm, maybe I can just play a little bit before doing reports." Of course this didn't work out, as I ended up playing for several hours, and never got on the server to do reports.
I've also started playing games I've had for some time, such as APB Reloaded, mainly with @arron/faith, @LordTyla, @Teemo and sometimes @Walker. Also played once with @Rogue Car Tyres and he was really good at proving that he needed some more training #GreenThreat
Playing these other games was fun, and still is. It took my mind far away from PERPHeads and my responsibilities as a staff member. Once again, I guess everyone can see what this resulted in.

In the end, I didn't feel like an actual member of the staff team, or at the very least like I was pulling my weight. I always thought I'd improve, but I never did. It was however an enjoyable experience to be back in the staff, and I wish I could've done better than I ended up doing, but that's unfortunately not what happened. Because of this, I will rather return to being a helpful user, so that I may help when I can, but outside of the staff team.

Cheers, PERPHeads. It was great serving you!

P.S: I will remain in the PLPD as Lieutenant of the SWAT division.

M

Reaction score
Oh no one of my fav mods (even though he was a weeb) :(

Reaction score
GjPJh37.png

At least I tried...
Have some of our best moments.
WxFfEOQ.png

1Iyq0k5.png

Z44jIbG.png

lZWa1QW.png

uV0EIWr.png

Z0l4My3.png

Reaction score
You were a good mod, shame you resigned. Helped me out that one time so I give you the traditional goodbye message.

Reaction score
In one of Niko's posts, New Year Resolution already complete!

Last edited:

Deleted member 4983

Niko, you were such a great mod, whats up with all staff resigning these days.

oh well have some nice music.

Reaction score
Who is going to fucking freeze me now whenever I walk past you? Someone needs to freeze me so I can say, Jeez, it is cold here!

bye

Reaction score
You send me your penis on Snapchat and I don't even get a mention wow.
Good luck Niko in everything you do.

Reaction score
Literally played hentai on a steam voice conversation with me for an extended period of time. Thanks Niko