Hayden James - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hayden

IN-GAME NAME: Hayden James

STEAM ID: REDACTED

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: The reason why I would love to be an Enforcer is because I want to be part of the community even more. Currently I am a police supervisor, I feel that my knowledge of the rules and laws is great. I have always wanted to be part of the PERPHeads staff team because its very interesting and fun. I love meeting new people on the server and getting to know them. I often help out in "/help chat" and if someone says in chat "Admin to me!", I would reply with please use the "/report function". Another reason why I would love to be an enforcer is because I come across players quite often who rule break and sometimes the staff team may be busy and not be able to respond to my report ( not saying the staff team is bad at what they do ) so I would be able to speak to those players and explain that they have broken the rules and if a punishment is required. Quite recently I demonstrated my knowledge of the rules to Aaron who let me speak to a guy who broke the server rules, Aaron wanted to see how I dealt with the situation and I think he thought I did well. Since my last enforcer application I have reflected on the feedback that I was given and now I have taken that into account meaning I have been Lieutenant a lot more showing that I can deal with a situation and knowledge of the server rules and laws, I hope people have seen this. If anybody ever needs help I will help them. I am a friendly person who won't break rules and minge around and I won't let people of with breaking rules for silly reasons (eg because they are my friend etc). I have previous experiences of being a member of staff before on a few servers:

I have been an admin on a DarkRP server before - I know its only a DarkRP server.
**Current state is that it's closed down**

I have also been an admin on a TTT server before
**Not sure on the status of this server**

My current in game time is 1 month+, I can be on the server long ours because I enjoy it!, I will also remain active on the server, forums and teamspeak. I read the rules every so often to see if there is any changes or if I need to just revise them. I also feel that I am mature enough to be part of the staff team. I hope this isn't too soon since my last app but I feel I have improved.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I connect to the teamspeak server every day and remain active.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: In the future I am planning on joining my local police cadets scheme, and when I get older I hope to get into a police job when I am 18.

If you need any help or have a question feel free to add me on steam or send me a PM over the forums.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [✓]
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [✓]
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. [✓]
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [✓]
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server [✓]

Thank you for reading my enforcer application!
Please post your feedback in the comments below!
(Positive, neutral or negative)

Accept Action Requests : https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-madnes-and-armani05.11052/

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request.11182/

Helping out a new player:
BEDD36F5BD5A51CC93C578C22255327C02F74A57

14519026E8C7CC0000D06DBC40A5288630E55E19

A7F3CD33CC41708E0686F76DE9C86293B5BC0D92

Also gave him some free items
I also explained about reading rules and laws
I explained to him

Reaction score
You're a having good knowledge of roleplaying & speech. The only thing I noticed was your last ban which took place 07-Sep-2015 23:26. That ban was quite serious so I do have doubts about having you inside the staff team. You have been a rulebreaker so I do not really know if you know how to enforce the rules.

Untitled.jpg
+/- Neutral

Reaction score
Hayden, I would support you but your Enforcer App was denied only 6 days ago.
I would suggest you wait another week or so.
You also have a few bans on record which does kind of make me have doubts.
When I look into your roleplay, I'll come back and edit this post.

Right now, it's a neutral.

Reaction score
I believe that one of the bans you have is to recent and due to that you do not meet the requirements. You are a good supervisor I admit it without that ban I would support you good luck in the application anyway.

Reaction score
You got denied last saturday, I am pretty sure that you will get the same answer again, how about waiting for some time and try then? other wise neutral.

Reaction score
While you do meet the requirements, that doesnt mean that its a good idea to apply for enforcer.

I know that you are a great guy, and your Rp can be pretty good. But you received a 5 day ban, not too long ago. It even states in the Ban, that you should "Take this as a strong warning.". In my opinion you should wait a bit longer before applying.

Im not gonna -support, neither am i gonna +support. This is just a freindly little reminder;)

Good luck, anyway!

Reaction score
+Support

I think you have demonstrated the ability to control a situation as your time playing as a Police Lieutenant, every time I go onto team speak I can always find you in one of the general channels, you are a friendly guy to speak to and of course have excellent rule knowledge.

User0

You're definitely active from what I've seen. The only problem saw was that you should read the laws at least every day or three. Just so you can stay in touch with the laws which will help rule enforcement. Also, you should become more active on TeamSpeak without your sound muted as much and talk to some people.
Other then that I think you're good to go.
Watching you in the game more to see for now it's a neutral status.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, there are several are still undressed concerns from your last application I suggest you work on them before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.