Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello.

I plan on buying a Turtle Beach P11 Headset Grade B.
Is the microphone and headset good for gaming like G-Mod? And I mean no echo or bad quality or anything like that.
If this is bad, please recommend me what to buy. I can only buy a headset under 22 Euro, because I'm poor.

Thanks for reading, bye.

Reaction score
Anything under 100 euro is basically going to be really bad quality, your ears will probably bleed from the sound it produces and the microphone will be terrible, sorry but its true, buy some Sennheisers and a decent desk microphone.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Anything under 100 euro is basically going to be really bad quality, your ears will probably bleed from the sound it produces and the microphone will be terrible, sorry but its true, buy some Sennheisers and a decent desk microphone.
Flagg uses this Headset, his microphone sounds normal.
Also, I'll repeat: I'm low on money.

Reaction score
Anything but Turtle Beach. They're overhyped much like Skull Candy and really they break easily and aren't great

Reaction score
Get a G35, not G930. I have the G35s and they sound so much better.

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead said:
Buy the g35 headset from Logitech it is the best headset I ever have had and it is cheep
The thing I'm worred about is the MICROPHONE.
If I'm gonna be a Helper, I need a better mic.

Reaction score
Guys, my sound card is fine.
I'm only worried about the microphone.

Trande

Bullshit Alex! My microphone was for 15€ and it works perfectly fine! Everyone understands me, and the sound is great.

And all my friends break their 100€+ within the first 3 weeks. Lol, they are fucking stupid

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead said:
Buy the g35 headset from Logitech it is the best headset I ever have had and it is cheep
It's good, im using the mic on it.

Reaction score
Well Alex is 100% correct on headphones under 100 euro's they break easily and feels cheap, your friends might have expensive headphones but maybe are angry some times so they gonna throw with it.

Trande

[PH] Mikey said:
Well Alex is 100% correct on headphones under 100 euro's they break easily and feels cheap, your friends might have expensive headphones but maybe are angry some times so they gonna throw with it.
Your argument is invalid. My headset is 2 years old, and I am a VERY angry person. It still works :D

I am sure even cheap headsets are alright, you just have to find the right ones.

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead said:
If you want add me on Skype then your can hear the mic it is a really good mic. Skype: benjanmin65432121 or Killing Floor Death

Reaction score
[PH] Mikey said:
Agree with Trande ^^

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead said:
Buddy, I'm not a rich guy.

I can only spend under 20 Euro, thats final.

Status
Not open for further replies.