Server Suggestion Heavy Duty upgrade - Ford Transit

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Heavy Duty upgrade - Ford Transit
Suggestion Description: Currently the upgrade named Heavy Duty for the Ford Transit does absolutely nothing other than change the look of the van. I think it would be great if it increased the weight limit of the Ford Transit. Currently it is at 375 kg I believe and maybe the upgrade could increase it to 450 kg or maybe 500?

Why should this be added?:
- Would make the upgrade worth it, because all it does right now is add a few visual details to the Ford Transit.

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It’s a cosmetic, not an upgrade. All it does is add a scratch guard to the lower portion of the vehicle.

Its pretty difficult to hit the weight limit on the transit as is.

Reaction score
I know it is a cosmetic.. That's what I want changed. If you're hauling a lot of materials home on one ride, then it's really not that hard to hit the weight limit on the Transit. It of course depends on the material, but would just be a cool little feature.

Reaction score
What are you trying to transport? It's rather hard to hit the limit and 375kg is more than enough to store whatever you need with the slots you have. If all fails you could pop some chests in the back to transport even more stuff but IMO we should keep this cosmetic.

Reaction score
What are you trying to transport? It's rather hard to hit the limit and 375kg is more than enough to store whatever you need with the slots you have. If all fails you could pop some chests in the back to transport even more stuff but IMO we should keep this cosmetic.
But that's just so much unnecessary work IMO. Would be so much easier to just have the upgrade implemented where it increases the weight limit. It's extremely easy to hit the weight limit now if you're transporting things like metal rods or piece of metal. If you craft weapons in bulk, you're obviously going to be needing a lot of material, so it would just be easier and less time wasted with a higher weight limit.

Deleted member 9699

I like this idea! I hit the limit every time when buying materials.