Help with my keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, recently some of my keyboard keys stopped working such as: LEFT CTRL, ENTER, N, B, J, K, L, ;, Z, SPACE.

All of them stopped working, and sometime after a brief time it returns, but not this time, please...help

Tagging indian Tech. Support

@Alex_:D @hi im ayjay

- On phone
[DOUBLEPOST=1455014176,1455013751][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to mention.
Im using a PC

Reaction score
i guess you have a laptop, which Brand and model.? You couldve deleleted a bloatware keyboard assitance HP thing which could have a hidden driver. If you dont have a driver, then off to the repair shop you go

you can fuck off with your bad spelling i was typing on my phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
O gues you have a laptop, which Brand and model.? You couldve deleltes a bloatware keyboard assotance HP thing which could have a hidden driver. If you dont have a driver then off to the repair shop you go

And off to an English course you go..

Just kidding. But I don't think there's something as a "Hidden Driver" I searched for one but couldn't find it
[DOUBLEPOST=1455018531,1455017996][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reformat it or search for drivers on the internet
Didn't work

Reaction score
If it makes a beeping noise when you press the buttons here is what you do:
Control panel,Ease Of Access,Ease Of Access Center,Make the keyboard easier to use.Then you wanna turn off filter keys.
If that does not work you may need to buy a new keyboard or look for the drivers

Reaction score
If it makes a beeping noise when you press the buttons here is what you do:
Control panel,Ease Of Access,Ease Of Access Center,Make the keyboard easier to use.Then you wanna turn off filter
keys.
If that does not work you may need to buy a new keyboard or look for the drivers

Thanks but it didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.