Kenty's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've seen Kenty being very active on the forums and in game, he is always helping out People, he is such a good guy <3. Kenty is who you can Call an inspiration, i got only good stuff to say about him.

Kenty, i really hope you get this dream of Yours to a reality :cat: i'm cheering for you!

+Support

Reaction score
It’s great to see you’ve recognised my activity within IG and Forums, I truly appreciate your support and thank you for your input @Marty

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+support! this guy is one damn helpfull person, also respectfull to others

Reaction score
It’s overwhelming to see many people are still replying and supporting me. Thank you very much for your support mate! @Tchami

Reaction score
Thank you so much, I can't even tag you since I can't write that forums name out, thank you Ivgeni!

Reaction score
+Support
You can easily tell a lot of time and effort has been put into this application, in honesty it's one of the best looking ones I've seen. Kenty has been a good player since the day I met him, very knowledgeable on laws and rules. I do hope you get this position, I think you'd make a great addition to the staff team. Best of luck Kenty.

Reaction score
Thank you for your support, although you should really add in more to make it constructive or just leave an agree, none the less, thank you for your support and feedback.

Reaction score
Thank you for acknowledging my support to people on OOC and Help chat, thank you for your response and comments! @Patch

Reaction score
Thank you Chase for taking the time to apply constructive feedback and comments towards how I am, I appreciate this and your support, thank you very much!

Reaction score
Last 2 times i said my opinion i got banned, report me again and i'm telling u that u will be aids on sight kid

Not seen many more bipolar ppl about but it's ok coz kids these days are like that, so this post isn't getting me banned again i will disclaim that absolutely none of this is an insult, i am mearly stating that he is a child as you can see by his stated age, 15. Thank u for reading the 2 secs of brainpower i thought into not getting me banned again, it was as much a waste of ur time reading as it is me writing this right now

Status
Not open for further replies.