Helper App V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Doesn't matter about other people that metagame, if a staff member breaks rules whilst they are a staff member its a demotion, not a ban unless the staff member is to do something serious like giving away personal info or unbanning people without reason etc

Reaction score
Good job on that S P A C I N G it's a 10/10.

Grog is a decent member of the community and his overall effort as a helper didn't go unnoticed by most. 99% of the time you were brilliant, it was just a very small number of errored judgement that lead to the previous removal from staff.

That 99% will easily become 100% and I genuinely believe the demotion gave him a reality check on following the rules.

+1

Reaction score
I have looked at it many times and there is no anger in it that is just how I talk when to me somebody makes 0 sense

Reaction score
@Alan Erwin Receiving Counter criticism for making a controversial statement doesn’t equate to “hostility”, especially since you claiming he “didn’t put enough detail” when the dude wrote an entire paragraph per written question as expected.

Reaction score
You didnt actually have anything to do with that situation so i dont know why your marking him on it. As kempotent already said he was mic spamming very hard and george was the only staff member on (there was like 7 people on the server), so he physgunned him to PD. Kempotent shot because he is a part of the make a wish foundation but that has nothing to do with @Greg himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.