Jamie's Helper Application

Reaction score
D8wg9CA.png
Steam Name: Jamie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

In-Game Name: Jack Bushross

Why do you want to be a helper:
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jamie! You may have come across me in-game as critically acclaimed roleplayer Jack Bushross or out of character where I try to help out with my guides, in help chat or staying active within the community on the forums.

I've been apart of the Perpheads community since 2019, and in that time have amassed over 6 months playtime. I play the server pretty much every day and run one of the most active organisations on the server, I also hold the rank of Senior Officer in the PLPD.

I've always tried to help out as much as I can, but have recently tried to step up my game and respond in help chat whenever I am on the server. I believe I am one of the most active members of the community in help chat, this also extends to the forums where I try to respond to support threads and to new players in the shoutbox. I have also been commended by several staff members and other community members for my positive impact recently.

I would love to join the helper team to be able to access a few more tools to help aid the server in a positive way.

Do you have anything else to say:
Thank you for reading my helper application, if you have any feedback or questions then feel free to reply below.

Reaction score
Jamie is hands-down one of the most knowledgeable players we currently have when it comes to pretty much all facets of PERP. Outstanding playtime & activity, displays a great attitude towards everyone he interacts with, and is genuinely well-intentioned in all interactions. There aren't many candidates I could recommend more.

Best of luck.

Reaction score
Hold the rank of senior officer but always is off duty when I'm on and murders me not reformed at all....all jokes aside Jamie is a fantastic dude who is beyond friendly and always looking out to help people in anyway possible. The dude would make a fantastic helper

Reaction score
If you made this application any sooner I would've thought hell no.

But I genuinely think you have demonstrated a great improvement when it comes to helping people and you have shown real dedication too, everytime I am online and you are too I see you responding to every and all questions, including the hard ones!

Keep it going man, well done.

Reaction score
Eventhough we ain’t mates, I gotta be honest and say that you’ve been very helpful in helpchat. Props for that!

Can’t wait to see a helper, help a new player set up base and learn to grow. Only for that same helper to raid him 15 minutes later haha

Reaction score
Eventhough we ain’t mates, I gotta be honest and say that you’ve been very helpful in helpchat. Props for that!

Can’t wait to see a helper, help a new player set up base and learn to grow. Only for that same helper to raid him 15 minutes later haha
I would never help a new player to just raid them 15 mins later! that would be fucked up. The last new player I helped is a big asda member
1668262752148.png