Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

ROLEPLAY NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I’ve been a part of this community for around 9 years now (joined in 2014), and I’ve taken a few breaks in-between but I always find myself coming back. I am and have always loved this community and being a part of it. I've proven my dedication to helping others in the community in the past by either helping sweatervests, in help chat, and the few times I was a staff member (staff twice and was helper when it first got added back). I returned to the community around 2 month ago and ever since I've been extremely active and have even had staff members reach out to me saying I should apply for enforcer since my return. I want the helper rank to just help out the community, and I feel I have the game and rule knowledge would be needed to fulfill this role.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I would like to thank @Fredy for being a fantastic owner.

Reaction score
ph accepted.

Please contact an administrator in game to receive your rank!

very useful and helpful old player and potential future enforcer, NA timezone,

Reaction score
+Support, ive never seen Bean in a bad mood, he always seems down for stuff, even stuff that feels out of his comfort zone, like raiding with me and the rest of JYSK, which made for some funny moments. Plus very active in help chat, Ive seen him helping sweatervests and i think he is a great canidate for the role.

Reaction score
+1
Bean's is very kind people and i've seen him a lot responding in help chat or helping new player in game.
Very helpfull man,and deserves helper!

Reaction score
If bean can can anyone can.

Bean can is very helpful and always super approachable, he attempts to help where he can and in help chat. Bean can have also been here for a long time and previously been mod and enforcer, so he also has extensive rule and ingame knowledge as well, bean can for helper!

Reaction score
+1 I met bean can and His Girlfriend almost a month ago. Bean is a really cool dude. Dude always cracks a joke with me when we interact with each other. He also helps me with things I don't really know about yet.

Reaction score
+1, Bean Can has been part of the community for nearly a decade, showing a strong level of dedication and commitment. Although he has taken breaks - he always returned, demonstrating a strong connection to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.