Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: TYMON007

STEAM ID: 64: 76561198246846176 ID: STEAM_0:0:143290224

IN-GAME NAME:
Grzegorz Duda

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
So as you all probably know, this is not my first application, however I did my best to learn from the feedback given to me, and still feel motivated to try my luck in becoming a helper. Ill try not to repeat what I told in the previous application, however Ill still mention the most important matters.

• I always enjoy helping people wherever, and sometimes I just cant resist people asking me to drive them somewhere, if they don't have a car. Im just a type of person that enjoys helping and showing around, hence now i wish to become a helper.
  • I am an active /help user, where I try to anwser people in need.
  • Im an experienced police officer, who knows the laws perfectly, and dealt with many misconduct, poor service and demotions from different departments.
  • I did try my best to become more recognizable among the community, and I will try to keep it up.
  • While becoming more recognizable, I tried to help new players in the same time.
  • My server record is squeaky clean with 2 warnings, and 1 blacklist in over 1000hr+ playtime on the server - which definately shows my rule knowledge.
  • My PD record is relatively good with 1 reprimand and 1 written warning in 450+hrs on duty - which shows i can definately learn the PD policies and city laws.
  • I also did try to learn from the feedback left by other community member, with different results.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Other than what I wrote above, I can say that I try to maintain server and PD activity when its only possible for me, and usually this also means im available in at 10PM-3AM BST, when there are not many staff members/helpers on the server.

If you wish to see my previous application, check out this link: Previous Application

Any feedback welcome here, even if I don't become a helper this time, it might help me in the future!

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. - I am on the discord server, however each time i tried to help someone lencz and Exnem were first...

Reaction score
I think you're a great dude Greg, the only thing that I would consider an "issue" is the fact that I haven't seen you being out in help chat that much, you've more or less been a great asset for the PD making videos for players how to progress there which is great! However what I'd expect from someone who's trying to become a helper is them being active in /help, actively helping new players fit in the community, help them get setup etc.

Please note however that this is not a -support, I'd just like to give you some feedback and then hopefully +support it because I honestly do think you're a great dude

Status
Not open for further replies.