Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: smo

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2385029

IN-GAME NAME: Ben Ross

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I want to become a helper to help people on the server, I've seen there has been a influx of new players and have really liked the way husky approached the situation and helping new players, I think I could do something very similar to this. Helping people has been a passion of mine for quite a few years because whenever I get very knowledgeable at a game I always share that knowledge with my friends/players on that specific game. Another reason is that I've matured over the years I've been in this community dating back to early 2017 where I was just 13 and was extremely toxic to anyone I came across, my past is not the best (warnings, beef with people, and bans) but I'm sure I've turned this around and showed that truly I am a reformed player.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? You should choose me because I can provide a lifeline to new players who don't know how to play perp and I'm a very approachable person, being born in the country side has allowed me to develop a calm and nice personality, even if someone is trying to provoke me I just ignore them. I've also learned to not hold grudges against people which some people have a hard time with dealing with. I'm also really experienced in PERP with over one month gametime which would allow me to help newer players.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Yeah, I've helped people before on other servers and irl as well.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: No, but thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.