Kenty's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@PR | Flarkleii™
Anyone who's had communication bans should probably be given longer to mature, this guy has been toxic all but recently as far as I have seen
If this was the case I wouldn't be unbanned from comms and making this application.
- I don't think this person is mature enough for this position as he's known to be quite rude and offensive
I don't believe you have room to talk on maturity when your forum profile indicates you're 20 but yet you're still making 'Anti-Semitic' comments on an RP server which has gotten you banned. My comms ban was completely unrelated to general toxicity. You've had 4 recent bans in the space of 3 weeks, take that how you want.
Yeah, members of staff should be mature enough to not be toxic as you then agree he can be.
Also, if it isn't considered a staff-member it's one step of the way towards becoming one,
Your trying to make it seem like my only intention to be a helper is to move on to enforcer which would require me to 'not be toxic' just like the helper role or any staff or related role, but I've in fact not been toxic in LOOC or OOC. You also mention I'm 'Known' as being rude or offensive which just isn't true based on the ratings and other replies on this thread, I can only count you right now. I have only had interactions with you when you are a cop and this is because you seem clueless when you're a cop and I've had to ask you to step off my property in-game through an In Character interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.