Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: : Will Hampsure
STEAM ID: : STEAM_0:0:41159162
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) : Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: : Because I already help everyone or almost everyone when they ask for help through the chat.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: : Plenty of servers, I owned my own with 2 other owners for quite some time.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: : I would love to be part of the PerpHeads team, in any way possible. I don't have 2 days in-game so this is the way i plan to stand out.
CONTACT INFORMATION : Skype - williamsoederhuysen Steam name - (Will) SuperKarter8

Reaction score
I'll stay at Neutral.

1. I have never seen you in-game.
2. Put more effort in!..
Good luck!

-Fred

Reaction score
I'll stick to the same thing as Fred, never seen you Ingame, and i don't see enough effort in the Application. Netural. from me.

ind

Reaction score
Layout isn't clear, seen you in the server a couple times yesterday but I don't believe you're ready yet as you don't seem to understand the rules and the gamemode, from my perspective. Yet.But you may change so at the moment Neutral.

Reaction score
honestly i have never seen you at all in the server so it is just a nuetral for me

Reaction score
SuperKarter8 said:
Hadi that's a lie, we rp'ed together before.
Me and you rob the bank a lot, i wear a black hat and a white suit. Usually with a mac-10

Reaction score
-support never seen you on before and if you want this rank you need to be active and use the help channel a lot.

Reaction score
Your application has been denied because of inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.