Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Sean

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:165899023
IN-GAME NAME: Jonathon West
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I recently applied for the Enforcer Role, when that was denied i was given some feedback which i have taken onboard, i have been in the help chat frequently this week assisting any questions and queries player have.

I now feel i may fit this role better so i can get a bit further out there in the community, assisting new players, returning player and anyone else with any queries, questions ect.

I would love the chance to become a helper and make myself stand out in the community, i want people to see me as a friendly player who is approachable, not just some random guy, i have on a few occasions the past 2 days gave guidance to new players who were unsure on rules and locations on the server.

Futhermore, i have reported dozens of invalid names, racism, and other rule breaks which have been dealt with promptly, i could assist with this without needed to report it everytime therefore dealing with Invalid Names myself, and reporting the more serious rulebreaks.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Last edited: