Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jack Reynolds
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:5974285
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I really love this server and I'd be happy to improve it and help the community and its users. Also I'm a jingle producer so if you need any audio works I can help. Here are my demos: https://www.dropbox.com/s/scdymg5ugq...city-Intro.mp3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/srcs7mjp36...kpromo%204.mp3
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've been Head Admin on Gmod.biZ
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I'm online every evening and most time I play SWAT or Officer.
CONTACT INFORMATION Steam: tawros

ind

Reaction score
Never seen you before, play the server more often and I may change my mind. Until then +-neutral.

Reaction score
ind said:
Never seen you before, play the server more often and I may change my mind. Until then +-neutral.
I wonder why people keep saying "I haven't seen you on the server before" when I always see them. I'm just playing my role and not using OOC much.

ind

Reaction score
Jack that doesn't make any difference, you've told us your ingame name so that is what I haven;t seen before.

Deleted member 27

I havent see you before.
So,...
Hummm...
I dont have a opinion, because i dont know your play time in-game.
For now, -+netral

Reaction score
i watched you sometimes and i have to say that i realy like your way of rping
you get a +support

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has demonstrated a lack of ability to properly abide by the basic conduct rules.

A future application from this user may be considered, but only if it is made after a sufficient period of time, with a minimum of 4 weeks from the date of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.