Status
Not open for further replies.

GP

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: GP

ROLEPLAY NAME: Pedro Lopez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:46761822

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I've been a part of this community for almost a year and feel like I know a lot about how the server, rules and laws work. I have quite a clean record, in part helped by my play style, but also because I meticulously try to follow the rules.

I believe my activity in OOC and /help is good, I consistently make an effort to answer questions other players have. I also enjoy playing with new users, encouraging them to do the missions, acting as a trainer for new Police/EMS, and overall interacting with them.

I try to keep a positive and calm attitude, which I think are good assets for a helper.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Criminal RP: I enjoy being a civilian, but rarely do any criminal stuff. I know how it works, but I'm very far from being an expert. In any case, I still think I would be able to contribute to the community as I feel very knowledgeable in everything else.

Discord activity: I mostly lurk Discord, I read but don't usually write. I will make an effort from now on to try and take care of unanswered questions.

I considered applying for enforcer, but at the moment I'll contribute more by being a helper.

Reaction score
+1 He is such a great guy always trying to help me and so many others his emotes is just incredible as it says something when making am move like disagree he's a great officer and medic he's a very entertaining person and has great humor I hope you become helper

Status
Not open for further replies.