Alden's Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: alden

ROLEPLAY NAME: Alden Brooks

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:143427005

IN-GAME NAME: Alden Brooks

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I've decided to apply for helper due to various reasons.
- I've been in this community for half a year actively for now, and I really enjoy my time and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. During this time I spent, mainly being on cop I've found another liking of mine, which happens to be helping others.
- I think my activity in the general OOC chat and the /help chat backs me up on that last statement, I found it's something which I can do at any time and anywhere, be it on the discord, forums, or in game, and I just like it as a way of being useful to the community and giving back to the community which I play on every day.
- I know I have the good enough knowledge to be a helper, and I like to think of myself as a calm and patient person which is two great things that can help me fulfill this position. I've experienced every aspect on the server, even though most of the time I spend on the server is on the police side, I still know a lot about the criminal and civilian side of the server.
- Another thing I believe might help is my standing within the community, I don't like to "rank" or "grade" myself but I'll try to say that I am liked within the community which I believe is a great thing.
- Lastly, the efforts and time I can put into being a helper are outstanding, I consider myself a hard working individual and I hardly believe I can find a fix for anything that is thrown my way.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I'd also like to state that my record on the server has been clear the whole time I've been playing. I have never been warned, nor banned nor kicked from the server, which I think would also largely help my case on why I should be a helper.

Reaction score
A big +1 for Mr.Alden

Since im friend with alden he showed a big respect and he was always very nice and in a nice manner,never was toxic or upset towards me,i realy like him because hes chill guy and trying to do some things in crim history and wish him good luck to become a crim and not a dirty cop main,but as cop he is also very good and always being respectfull with others . I wish you good luck,alden and i hope you will claim this role!

Reaction score
This guy would be a decent helper, anytime I "rarely" hop on the server he's always helping someone in /help. He's a friendly guy as well, and knows the rules well. He needs to improve his presence on the forums tho

Reaction score
This guy would be a decent helper, anytime I "rarely" hop on the server he's always helping someone in /help. He's a friendly guy as well, and knows the rules well. He needs to improve his presence on the forums tho
Thank you Simon! I'll reply to this specifically and thanks for pointing it out, it might've been something I forgot to mention in the application but yes my presence on the forums has to be better, thanks once again.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: alden

ROLEPLAY NAME: Alden Brooks

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:143427005

IN-GAME NAME: Alden Brooks

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I've decided to apply for helper due to various reasons.
- I've been in this community for half a year actively for now, and I really enjoy my time and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. During this time I spent, mainly being on cop I've found another liking of mine, which happens to be helping others.
- I think my activity in the general OOC chat and the /help chat backs me up on that last statement, I found it's something which I can do at any time and anywhere, be it on the discord, forums, or in game, and I just like it as a way of being useful to the community and giving back to the community which I play on every day.
- I know I have the good enough knowledge to be a helper, and I like to think of myself as a calm and patient person which is two great things that can help me fulfill this position. I've experienced every aspect on the server, even though most of the time I spend on the server is on the police side, I still know a lot about the criminal and civilian side of the server.
- Another thing I believe might help is my standing within the community, I don't like to "rank" or "grade" myself but I'll try to say that I am liked within the community which I believe is a great thing.
- Lastly, the efforts and time I can put into being a helper are outstanding, I consider myself a hard working individual and I hardly believe I can find a fix for anything that is thrown my way.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I'd also like to state that my record on the server has been clear the whole time I've been playing. I have never been warned, nor banned nor kicked from the server, which I think would also largely help my case on why I should be a helper.
If this means you’ll stop cop maining that +rep

jk but on a serious note alden is an amazing person and helper so I believe he deserves helper