[Helper] Thealex3991 - Alex Rolley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I feel like i should give you a chance, but if i see a failrp or nlr, etc. I will -Support
+Support here

Reaction score
Agree with jjjackier. Try not to failrp and break nlr. So a +support from me but a -support if i see you break it.

Reaction score
You are begging me to read this and give you a +support. Be patient. Also, you break too many rules and you have been disrespectful a few times.

-Support from me.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
You are begging me to read this and give you a +support. Be patient. Also, you break too many rules and you have been disrespectful a few times.

-Support from me.
I just sent you the link, And I don't want +support anyway. I'm doing the best I can, and I'm proud . I really respect your -support, because I was breaking the rules MANY times.

Reaction score
Your application is very short, you've admitted yourself that you've broken rules on many occasions. You were also posting the link in the chat and advertising, as well as bugging others. You barely help out on the server and I've never seen you interacting with others. Based on my knowledge and that of others, it's a -support from me.

Reaction score
-support. you are eager to get someone to give you a +support on the application and not active on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.