Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hendricks

IN-GAME NAME: John Hendricks

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:140276927

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

[REDACTED]

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I try to be as active as I can interacting with different people as well as being on pretty much all the time I'm at my PC

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Here is my previous experience on "large" servers:
A3L
Executive Director on Evolution Network (18.6k+ members)(Shut down)(Most Recent)
Founder of Viscosity Gaming - 1k members (Shut down)
Delta networks Director - 5,700 members (Shut down/idle community)
PsiSyn Staff Manager/Founding staff member - 13k+ members (Resigned from role - Shut down)
ALRP Lead Administrator - Around 7k members (I think shut down now)

Gmod
Perpheads - Moderator
Werwolf Gaming - Server owner & Global superadmin ~6k members at the time (Resigned - Still up and running)​

Reaction score
+support, Hendricks is honestly one of the most helpful people on PERP, He's always willing to help OOC and IC. Hes very friendly and overall a great guy

Reaction score
Hendricks best moderator of 2018. The only person in the community who actually deserves the rank; always helping people, knows the rules, has to be the friendliest guy in the community.

accept him already ty

+support

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support
Last time I -Support his application and since then I realize I was wrong and he was a great staff member and probably would still be a really good one.

Reaction score
+support He has shown amazing RP from what I have seen recently and seems to have a great understanding of the rules

Reaction score
Hendricks is a quality guy, he is not afraid to give his opinion on stuff and is a nice guy in general. As he is a ex staff member he was really good as a moderator before as well, He was not biased and always was fair when it came to giving a punishment. Considering the fact he was a extremity high ranking staff member on well known GMOD servers and Arma servers I believe he is one of the best candidates for enforcer for an extremely long time.

While you see Hendricks in character he is either doing criminal stuff with his organisation or he is on duty as TFU. He never "mains" one job and is always doing something different while playing,

The other day he also helped me with my textures for gmod as I was having issues with them so I 100% agree with this application.

+support

Reaction score
Top Geeza, I quite often have problems with alot of people for alot of reasons which I bring to light when people make enforcer applications but Hendricks isn't one of those people.

+Support

Reaction score
+Support
Hendricks has shown that he is calm, helpful and can do the Enforcer/Moderator job. He is one of the few people that deserve to be Enforcer

Reaction score
He's been prior staff and he's done amazing things for perp as a whole while serving as a staff member, he went and did other things and he's come back and he's integrated back into the play-style, he's active and he's obviously got the knowledge and experience to be a staff member once again I don't see any reasons to deny him and only reasons to accept.

I hope you get accepted Hendricks, and I hope you do wonders once more.

+Support

amr

Reaction score
I will be supporting this application, as much as supporting doesn't really affect much, Hendricks is the man if any that deserves it. The only time I have seen him was as officers, which is where I spend most my time, and he has shown he is good at role playing and has a good knowledge of situations during looc debates. He is kind and friendly and attempts to calmly explain and understand situations and usually doesn't allow emotions to blur his judgement.

He has continuously shown his maturity and capability to fill such a position so I must vouch for him and wish him the best of luck in achieveing this step.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back hendricks!

+Support He done an amazing work as previous staff member i believe he can do it again! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.