Hendricks' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hendricks

IN-GAME NAME: John Hendricks

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:140276927

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I try to be as active as I can interacting with different people as well as being on pretty much all the time I'm at my PC

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Here is my previous experience on "large" servers:

A3L
Senior Leadership Team (Senior Admin) on EvolutionRP (18k members)(Shut down)
Founder of Viscosity Gaming - 1k members (Shut down)
Delta networks Director - 5,700 members (Shut down/idle community)
PsiSyn Staff Manager/Founding member - 13k+ members (Resigned from role - Still up and running)
ALRP Lead Administrator - Around 7k members (I think shut down now)

Gmod
Werwolf Gaming - Server owner & Global superadmin ~6k members at the time (Resigned - Still up and running)

Reaction score
This dude is such a nise guy, He always helps people in game and ooc. Hes never toxic, never starts any beef in ooc, Hes just one of the nicest guys ever. I've seen him help people new and people that has been here for a while.

Good luck!

Reaction score
honestly I've never properly spoke to him but I still fuckin love the guy, he seems to have the best of intentions for the server, is always helpful in ooc, and is honestly such a nice guy that you can't dislike him. his record consists of 1 ban and 0 warnings, and he's been playing a while so he clearly knows the rules.

best of luck mate, you definitely deserve it.

Reaction score
+Support
I see hendricks around all the time and when I see him, hes always helping someone IC or OOC and thats great, he spends time helping people and he clearly wants to become enforcer and cares because his applications presentation and experience as staff from other servers is amazing, I really can't believe why he hasn't applied for enforcer earlier since he is basically the perfect candidate in my opinion. Hes been playing for a while and he obviously has the experience and just knows his shit. His record is clean and he only has 1 ban on record. He is easy to get along with and in my opinion one of the nices guys ive seen around perpheads. I wish you @Hendricks the best of luck and I believe you can get enforcer!

Reaction score
+Support
I don’t usually respond to enforcer applications but Hendricks is a kind and helpful person, he has a sense of humour what is always good to have. He knows the rules to a extent where I believe he can enforce them, Good luck! :D

Reaction score
+support, i have never seen him lose his temper at anyone and he is a very compitent and fair person at all times, he is never biased toward anything from what i can see and definately an ideal candidate for staff. gl man.

Reaction score
Well, This guy right here. He is always kind to everyone. He is friendly and helpful. Always helped me with the situations. I believe he deserved this, Good luck bro!

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+Support

Although I haven’t spoken to Hendricks that much he seems very friendly and helped me out when I asked him questions about the RTU apps

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-Support I only see you on duty and crafting. Also, you are getting mad over being mugged and that's a small thing to get mad over so I don't really see you as a staff member.
blocked me from steam after I mugged him

Reaction score
-Support I only see you on duty and crafting. Also, you are getting mad over being mugged and that's a small thing to get mad over so I don't really see you as a staff member.
He is always off duty doing things, not only crafting but chilling with his mates, he is also a good officer on duty and I don’t think he gets mad at all, he also has the right to block you if he wants.

Reaction score
I love John, he's a very friendly guy. He's always there is if I need help. +Support

Reaction score
Ok, so you are saying you had someone on your friends list and then you mug them, they arent your friend, why would he want to be on your friend list. Its better than crying in OOC (hypocritical i know). Also he is always off duty raiding with the org etc. Also idk if you know, but crafting is something some people NEED to do to make guns for raids and get an income by reselling because not everyone wants to powergrow all their life, so miss me with that bull.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I like this guy. Doesnt seem to be full time criminal or a full time cop, mixes both up, interacting with all aspects of roleplay. Very friendly guy and someone I'd like to see in the staff team.
Good luck.

Reaction score
Well John has been in shootouts, raids and kosing cops for us lately, he goes on duty sometimes, so do you. He also crafts due to that’s how get weapons if you dont want to buy them. Just because you haven’t seen him do this stuff doesn’t mean he doesn’t do it. Don’t reply saying stuff just because you haven’t seen him do it.

Reaction score

Thank you for your feedback, I try to stay with a positive attitude at all times and I don't remember getting mad about it as all I lost was a phone xd. I did indeed remove you from steam but not block you, I try to keep my steam friends quite tight and not too large and we have not interacted much since February so that was another reason for the removal. Thanks again

Reaction score
+Support Awsome Guy. Knows what hes doing as staff as hes been on arma servers and other servers as staff. I would say hes trusted. Gool Luck John :)

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Really nice guy who seems to have a great understanding about the rules and is capable to be a staff member!

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+SUPPORT , I played with you alot! and you are alway's verry friendly aswell as being verry helpfull

Status
Not open for further replies.