Hendricks' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support, I have played a lot with him he is a friendly guy who has a good knownledge of the rules and laws on the server. I think he would make a great staff member.

Reaction score
-Support I only see you on duty and crafting. Also, you are getting mad over being mugged and that's a small thing to get mad over so I don't really see you as a staff member.
blocked me from steam after I mugged him

Don’t really need to say much here it just explains your character.

Hendricks plays every day and is very friendly to new players and is really helpful, he’s He crafts a lot but he always does a lot of stuff with our org and and proves he has good rule knowledge. When he’s an officer he does an amazing job he’s always calm and sensible. Best of luck mate.

+Support

Reaction score
+Support This guy helped me a lot and i personally think this guy should be up there with the staff team. good knowledge of the rules, very helpful with new players IC and OOC, and a calm laid back person that lets nothing get to him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+SUPPORT

I've only played with you here and there but from what I've seen you're a really nice guy and always helpful whenever you're able to, definetely someone I would like to see in the staff team.

Good luck!

Reaction score
+Support. Hendricks seems to be positive and friendly most of the time. By looking at his record I can definitely say that he knows the rules pretty well. Good luck Hendricks.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Because he always kind and friendly for me. Also he is good trainer, Whenever i ask help he always helps.
I proud with him. he is real
MAN.
I think, Perpheads needs that kind a Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.