Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
149425407955975.png

STEAM NAME: Henk
IN-GAME NAME: Henk Maller

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51930805

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Personal info:

Language that I speak: English and Dutch.
Work: Full time programmer (HTML & CSS, PHP and C# coding | A lot of php frameworks)

What do I like:
First of all, I like my job, I just love to make things and why? It's just magical that a piece of code can be transferred to a working program. Also, I love to game and to watch and play soccer.

PerpHeads History:

I have been on PerpHeads now for I think 4 months and I really like the server. I joined perp for the first time and I was just looking around, didn't know what to do. People were touring me around the city (and of course mugged me) and I have begun to love perp. I made a lot of friends on this server and there I'm really thankful for that.

Why do I think I should become an enforcer?
Firstly, I'd like to say yes I have experienced my downs with the rules on the server, but I definitely learned my lessons from the bans/warns. However, don't let this record be the judge,

I want to be an enforcer because I want to help the server with many tasks such as handling report, punishing rule-breakers, and helping new people around ( You know just to give them a push in the right direction). I believe I have the necessary experience in the past to know how to handle situations correctly. I will always make sure the punishment fits the crime and never do something stupid that doesn't need to be done, also in a sit I would not ban someone instantly, first I should have a talk with the rulebreaker(s), explain what they did wrong so they can adapt their behaviour so they won't do it anymore in the future .

I want to help the community and all the player in it by making sure the server is kept rule breaker free and to make the community itself better. When I play Gmod (and that is a lot ) I would dedicate most of that time to moderating the server to make sure its free of rule breakers and to make sure everyone is enjoying their time.

The most important reason for me to become an enforcer is to make sure everybody is having a blast, When everyone is enjoying playing on the server and things are going perfect, I should be happy as an enforcer. This also means that if someone or something is causing trouble, I should deal with the situation so good as possible.

Being able to help people is just making my day now, for example, if you can give a tour to a sweater and show them around the city, it's just wonderful.

What has changed compared to my previous application:
Time past so quickly, I've read your feedback on my previous application and have tried to do something about it ( Thanks again for the feedback <3 ).

What I have tried to improve is:

• I have become more active in help/OOC chat.
    • I have shown a more good knowledge of the rule's
    • I have improved my activity.
I have improved my rule's knowledge just to go through the action request section and check the ban page once a week. That really helped me a lot.

Positive's side of me:

• I am a good listener
  • I am friendly
  • I am good in taking responsibility in hard situations
  • I am motivated
  • I am a good communicator
  • I got a strong work-ethic

Negative's side of me:
  • My grammar isn't the best, but I think it is good enough ( I really have tried to do my best )
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I'm most of the time in one of the general channel or in the police lounge.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, Thank you for reading my application.

__

Requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
____

If you disagree with this application, please leave a comment so I can take the feedback to the new application :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Positives
I have noticed a big change in Henk's behaviour, he used to be very immature but he has really turned himself around.
This application is very well written.

Negatives
None at the moment.

I am going to give this application a neutral as i think you are not yet ready for the position of enforcer but at the same time you have improved from the past.

Good luck with the application anyways and have a nice day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you all wish to rate me dumb go ahead i really don't care, all im trying to do is be respectful and give the real truth about people.

Reaction score
I'll just quickly put some feedback here to help you out, since i do like you.

You're immaturity in the past in my eyes has not changed at all, and if it has then you have literally done nothing to show anythings changed. You are barley active at all around the community in anything except the main server, for example i never see you on the forums or teamspeak anymore.

"
  • I am a good listener
  • I am friendly
  • I am motivated
  • I got a strong work-ethic "
As a short example, i personally have not seen a single one of these properties displayed at all by you in any situations.

Good luck anyways.

Reaction score
I'll just quickly put some feedback here to help you out, since i do like you.

You're immaturity in the past in my eyes has not changed at all, and if it has then you have literally done nothing to show anythings changed. You are barley active at all around the community in anything except the main server, for example i never see you on the forums or teamspeak anymore.

"
  • I am a good listener
  • I am friendly
  • I am motivated
  • I got a strong work-ethic "
As a short example, i personally have not seen a single one of these properties displayed at all by you in any situations.

Good luck anyways.

I thank you for the feedback, but i need to heavily disagree about the active part. I'm everyday on the server and forums. Most of the time i'm iddle on the TS. Also i'm disagreeing about the fact nothing has changed.

Once again thanks. Nothing against you. We are cool .

//phone

Status
Not open for further replies.