This Will Be Fun - Kaleem Mohammed Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ZecrazyScotsman

IN-GAME NAME:Kaleem Mohammed

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:60104525

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to be an Enforcer because, over my moderate period of time on perp I have fell in love, I have met loads of People and they all have supported me. I feel like I have to contribute to this community and I thought, I love to help people It’s what I’m good at (I Also Make A Mean Chicken Korma). I Feel I can personally make a differrence to this server and do the best for the entire community. Thus I decided I should help stop rule breakers (Which I Have Seen A Few Popping Up Lately), I Also want to help out new members to this wonderful community. I try my best ingame to be helpful and try to be helpfull OOC aswell, I know my application is fairly boring and short but i just wanted to get the important bits of information across. (Not my life story,)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: When needed of course and sometimes when i'm in game

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:thanks for considering this application.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one we
    • [✔]
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
    • [✔]
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
    • [✔]
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.[✔]
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
    • [✔]

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Although you've behaved slightly arrogantly toward me in the past, I think your heart is in the right place and I think you definitely possess the right rule knowledge.

In order to become a more viable candidate I'd recommend showing more attention to detail by cleaning up your writing in this application and making sure text is legible elsewhere on the forum, and ensuring that you keep up a positive attitude ingame, while helping to clean up rule violations (reports ingame/on forum).

Reaction score
Sorry , I wont be supporting this application for several reasons what others have already mentioned however the main reason is DETAIL , add more detail and you have my support

Reaction score
More effort. You only have 92 words on "Why do you want to be enforcer".
Also, become more active on the forums, because I barely know you.

Reaction score
Right, the amount of effort you've put into the "Why do you want to be an enforcer" section is not going to get you anywhere.
Add some more words and detail in that section and you might have my support, for now im giving you a NEUTRAL.

Reaction score
I have RPed with you quite a few times in game and you are a good player with a good knowledge of the rules and laws but As stated above You don't have enough detail in the application so for that I will be staying Neutral with this app

Reaction score
Denied
The senior administration team does not feel that you're ready to hold this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.