Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
thumbnail_imageedit_3_7412338647.png

STEAM NAME: Henkspenk19
IN-GAME NAME: Henk

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51930805

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Personal info:

Language that I speak: English and Dutch.
Work: Full time programmer (HTML & CSS, PHP and C# coding | A lot of php frameworks)

What do I like:
First of all, I like my job, I just love to make things and why? It's just magical that a piece of code can be transferred in t a working program. Also, I love to game and to watch and play soccer.

PerpHeads History:

I have been on PerpHeads now for I think 4 months and I really like the server. I joined perp for the first time and I was just looking around, didn't know what to do. People were touring me around the city (and of course mugged me) and I begone to love perp. I made a lot of friends on this server and there I'm really thankful for that.

Why do i think i should become a enforcer?
Firstly, I'd like to say yes I have experienced my downs with the rules on the server, but I definitely learned my lessons from the bans/warns. However, don't let this record be the judge,

I want to be an enforcer because I want to help the server with many tasks such as handling report, punishing rule-breakers, and helping new people around ( You know just to give them a push in the right direction). I believe I have the necessary experience in the past to know how to handle situations correctly. I will always make sure the punishment fits the crime and never do something stupid that doesn't need to be done, also in a sit I would not ban someone instantly, first I should have a talk with the rulebreaker(s) , explain what they did wrong so they can adapt their behaviour so they won't do it anymore in the future .

I want to help the community and all the player in it by making sure the server is kept rule breaker free and to make the community itself better. When I play gmod (and that is a lot ) I would dedicate most of that time to moderating the server to make sure its free of rule breakers and to make sure everyone is enjoying their time.

The most important reason for me to become an enforcer is to make sure everybody is having a blast, When everyone is enjoying playing on the server and things are going perfect, I should be happy as an enforcer. This also means that if someone or something is causing trouble, I should deal with the situation so good as possible.

Being able to help people is just making my day now, for example if you can give a tour to a sweater and show them around the city, it's just wonderful.

Positive's side of me:

• I am a good listener
  • I am friendly
  • I am good in taking responsibility in hard situations
  • I am motivated
  • I am a good communicator
  • I got a strong work-ethic

Negative's side of me:
  • Sometime's a little bit soft
  • My grammar isn't the best, but I think it is good enough
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I'm most of the time in one of the general channel or in the police lounge.

b4203c6729c3162e4b865d9857f82778.png
78fe62f8be97b0c25e323f5a9e9ff00e.png

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, first of all, thanks for reading my application. Please don't judge me on any spelling / grammatical mistake's

__

Requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
____

If you disagree with this application, please leave a comment so I can take the feedback to the new application :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1 Very good Application, Very active player and he is helping a lot of people when they need some help.

Reaction score
Although I like you @Henkspenk, there's some things that are stopping you. I shall list them. You aren't very active in the OOC/Help chat (As far as I know, you maybe active when I'm not on), Your warnings and bans are quite recent, your last warning was last month, so personally I think this is to early to make an enforcer app, however that's not my choice. (I maybe wrong). If you can work on helping people out in OOC/Help chat and your history gets considerably better I may support this application.

But for now I shall be -Supporting your application. Good Luck anyways bud.

Reaction score
How are you 17 years old and 18 years old???????
3f26e7dcd37be924bffa87c0d722021a.png
+support nice guy tbh

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a staff member you have to possess basic grammar skills for simple things such as replying to a ban appeal, or in a serious conversation.
I don't think you can do this as you have admitted it isn't good and haven't showed enough ambition to try and correct it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
HenkSpenk I do like you and yes your are very active member of PerpHeads but I wouldn't really say you are ready, I think you should train if you know what I mean for example if someone was breaking the rules remind them of what rule there breaking and try and challenge yourself to remember the rules by heart before making another enforcer application.

Basically, I am saying is I think you should know the rules better.

Trying becoming an officer and remember the laws as well that will help with a lot because being an officer is like being staff in my perspective.

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.