Hey im Afonso003!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

IN-GAME NAME: John Gamer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42503132

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): Im applying for Enforcer / Helper (as you see fit best for me: after reading the whole text below).

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: (I have +3 days of gameplay at the server). I think I could be a enforcer because some administrators have the responsibility to solve the most "serious" situations so to speak.
So, I think I could be a enforcer to resolve situations (not very easy), because when these such administrators and moderators are busy or many other possibilities.
So I think
should
be an enforcer / helper (as you think best for me), because I like to help the top eg: Admins.
I would be an Enforcer because I like to have fun with people in the server PerpHeads having a good RP.
Therefore, I wanted it to be Enfocer same: Getting help Admins, "teach" other players on issues they might have when they are beginners or novices in the server, and try to "put in place" such those players that we all know that only do not learn and do not read the rules for ruin, harm the other player gameplay bastards who only want a little fun (within the rules / norms) server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I am an Admin on my Garry's Mod server, but the server is small.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Please give me a chance to show what I'm worth. Especially you, Luke, Ruby, Fredy, Tanges, Gix, XQuality, Bolli ...
I think of you every day as you work hard.
So I decided to help you as well: You guys = Admins Group / I (and two or three) = Enforcers Group (below the "Group Admins").
Together as a team we can improve the server and make it more fun!
Please think well of me ...

CONTACT INFORMATION: My e-mail: [email protected]

I know you are a bit demanding, but please hate me a chance to show you what I'm worth. ;)

If you think I'm better for now as Helper please tell me I accept all proposals.
:D

EDIT: I correct some errors.

Reaction score
-Support for using comic sans
huehue

I don't really have an opinion of you, as I rarely see nor interact with you in-game. Neither positive or negative support from my side.

Deleted member 27

Numse said:
-Support for using comic sans
huehue

I don't really have an opinion of you, as I rarely see nor interact with you in-game. Neither positive or negative support from my side.
:D ty for the view !

Reaction score
you dont realy say WHY you should become an enforcer or a helper!

Deleted member 27

Menta;n3110 said:

Ok i UPDATE the text, plz tell-me anyting wrong. ;)

Reaction score
I haven't really seen you before. I think I may remember you, if I was correct you were breaking a rule at the time.

Reaction score
Sorry, haven't seen you often, but maybe that's because we have different time zones. Lol

Deleted member 27

AlienXeno;n3174 said:
Sorry, haven't seen you often, but maybe that's because we have different time zones. Lol

Yeah its true... :p

Deleted member 27

afonso003 said:
Menta;n3110 said:

Ok i UPDATE the text, plz tell-me anyting wrong. ;)
I need really remove the comic sans?
Ok... I remove the comic sans. :p

Deleted member 27

CaptainHerbert;n3114 said:
I haven't really seen you before. I think I may remember you, if I was correct you were breaking a rule at the time.

No i dont break any rule on the server...

(User was warned for this post ("Don't double post" - Ruby))

C2W

Reaction score
A shame not to see myself in that admin part where you mention the names :p

Anyway I havent really seen you in-game but you got my support, cause you dont have any bans on record

Deleted member 27

C2W;n3192 said:
A shame not to see myself in that admin part where you mention the names :p

Anyway I havent really seen you in-game but you got my support, cause you dont have any bans on record

Ty guy! Really ty;)

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
Have not seen alot in the server and you should join everyday
I don't think "joining everyday" is a prerequisite to become helper/enforcer

Reaction score
You still not tell us WHY you should become an enforcer, you are only saying that you want to help. Tell us why YOU are qualified to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
Have not seen alot in the server and you should join everyday
you dont have to join the server everyday, your RL shout be on first place

Deleted member 27

Update:

I update the text :p .
PLZ read the "
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER" of the text.

Deleted member 27

afonso003 said:
Update:

I update the text :p .
PLZ read the "
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER" of the text.
:D its for the "first page"

Status
Not open for further replies.