Hi dear perpheads Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I talked to Dom about all that and he thinks the same way i am thinking, give a cheater a second chance by giving him a 1 year or 2 year ban.

Please don’t confuse my words, only in special circumstances would I consider this if it was my decision and the 2 year ban would be the best case scenario. The cheater would have to prove that they are still dedicated to the community by maintaining an active presence despite their server ban and prove without a doubt that they wouldn’t even consider breaking a single rule. As I said to you last night this would be very unlikely even if it was my decision.

Reaction score
everyone wasting there time by having a go at this dude

Reaction score
There is a big difference between a game like CS:GO and a roleplaying server on GMOD :) Cheaters deserve second chances when there's a better anti-cheat that can detect cheats right away, until then I don't think you or anyone else deserves a second chance cause there's no way to tell if you're going to do it again.

Final question: What makes you think you deserve a second chance more than all these other users who've been caught cheating?

Reaction score
Please don’t confuse my words, only in special circumstances would I consider this if it was my decision and the 2 year ban would be the best case scenario. The cheater would have to prove that they are still dedicated to the community by maintaining an active presence despite their server ban and prove without a doubt that they wouldn’t even consider breaking a single rule. As I said to you last night this would be very unlikely even if it was my decision.
Special circumstances? As if the person changed changed in a mere 2 years of there life, takes a lot longer then that.

I cheated to, at CS 1.6 lol. Straight out spinbot and speedhacks for knive kills. I thought it was funny back then to but that's been a pretty long time.
Screenshot_67.jpg

Am i the only one who finds that cheating at a roleplaying game is next level? Its like going into a D&D game with ur friends then bringing weighted dices for urself so you can always roll them 20 crits. If they found out do you think they'll ever play with you again? Nope.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Special circumstances? As if the person changed changed in a mere 2 years of there life, takes a lot longer then that.

I cheated to, at CS 1.6 lol. Straight out spinbot and speedhacks for knive kills. I thought it was funny back then to but that's been a pretty long time.
View attachment 3359

Am i the only one who finds that cheating at a roleplaying game is next level? Its like going into a D&D game with ur friends then bringing weighted dices for urself so you can always roll them 20 crits. If they found out do you think they'll ever play with you again? Nope.

Dumbass you can download non steam version of cs 1.6 and cheat on it omg what a beginner u were and are :kappa:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Cheaters will not be unbanned under any circumstances.

We've always had and remain to have a zero tolerance cheating policy.

Closed to preserve your self esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.