Hi dear perpheads Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you dont already know me, I am a CHEATER do i regret what i did? Yes i do.
This is not suppost to be a ban appeal or something like that but i just want to tell you my story and maybe you will understand why i ban evade.
So i started cheating back in 2017 with a friend called Strobez/Sarah Kennedy, he actually got me into cheating.
Well i got to admit i had fun playing with cheats... but only a short amount of time.
I cheated for 1 month straight and harmed alot of other players with my actions and i regret every single minute with that cheat.
I fellt so even with every other good player that i thought it wasn't that bad, at the time i played there was a good player named James Husky
He always killed me and made jokes about him having Citizenhacks so i thought he maight actually used it when shooting me.
When i got catched cheating against Staff members i tried to make a deal with them, so if i catch another cheater my ban maight get removed well thats what Brinch said back in 2017.
And here is the reason why i ban evade... I mean what am i suppost to do, i can't appeal the ban and as i already said i feel sorry for what i did so the only why to atleast play for a short amount of time is to ban evade.
I think that exacly ban evading shows how much i miss perp, i wont denie that i am perp addicted.

The only thing i want is that you guys forgive me for what i did.

KQLY from the ESL Pro League got unbanned even though he got banned for cheating in CSGO.
Why aren't we(Cheaters) getting a second chance?

Everybody deserves a second chance no matter what he did.

If My English is bad, sorry its 3AM in the morning.

@Dom_ @Super_ @TinySlayer @MrLewis @John Daymon @Bolli i hope you may understand me in some way

The Link to KQLY's ban: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/54wvol/kqly_on_twitter_im_unbanned_on_november/

Reaction score
I don't think giving cheaters a chance would ever be a good idea because it changes "I don't want to cheat cause I will never get to play again" into "Meh I might cheat if I get caught I just have to stop playing for a while"

Reaction score
This is not suppost to be a ban appeal or something like that but i just want to tell you my story and maybe you will understand why i ban evade.
So i started cheating back in 2017 with a friend called Strobez/Sarah Kennedy, he actually got me into cheating.
Well i got to admit i had fun playing with cheats... but only a short amount of time.
I cheated for 1 month straight and harmed alot of other players with my actions and i regret every single minute with that cheat.
I fellt so even with every other good player that i thought it wasn't that bad, at the time i played there was a good player named James Husky
He always killed me and made jokes about him having Citizenhacks so i thought he maight actually used it when shooting me.
When i got catched cheating against Staff members i tried to make a deal with them, so if i catch another cheater my ban maight get removed well thats what Brinch said back in 2017.
And here is the reason why i ban evade... I mean what am i suppost to do, i can't appeal the ban and as i already said i feel sorry for what i did so the only why to atleast play for a short amount of time is to ban evade.
I think that exacly ban evading shows how much i miss perp, i wont denie that i am perp addicted.

KQLY from the ESL Pro League got unbanned even though he got banned for cheating in CSGO.

@Dom_ @Super_ @TinySlayer @MrLewis @John Daymon @Bolli i hope you may understand me in some way

The Link to KQLY's ban: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/54wvol/kqly_on_twitter_im_unbanned_on_november/
As much as you regret things, and i understand it myself, as i cheated for like 4 days, i was a really old member ( u might remember me as lamar clark), with loads of time put in the server and what not , its most likely not gonna happen for both of us unless they decide a second chance to all cheaters / ones they think that changed.
I ban evaded like 4 times which i regret too.
At the start i even offered to send demos weekly for like 2 months or howmuch they wont and my pc being scanned weekly / daily if they want but its still a no, once u cheated and got banned for it, for now you are never unbanned, which is unfortunate imo cause some people do make mistakes and do change but we cant do anything about it, but on the other hand, if u get unbanned, they might get a loads of apeals for other cheaters that might not deserve a second chance, its all depends why u did it , how long u did it, and if u actually regret ( thats my opinion at least, even tho its your choice to buy the cheats and use them on ph).

Reaction score

I remeber taking you in to our org as a dog, miss you tbh you were a good community member// phone

Reaction score
If you go into a game with a cheat you have to understand there will be consequences and you did know this when you started cheating.
Once you begin cheating you can still go back and stop, if you continue then you do not truly care about this server or the community, you only care about YOU having fun.
You are thinking about getting a 2nd chance, appealing it whilst you are actively breaking rules by ban evading?

I don't wanna be rude, but you are either immature or delusional if you think you are ever playing on this server again?
Why? Because you knew the consequences and now you are dealing with them.

What you did was intentional and not an innocent mistake so do not make it sound like one.

Reaction score
If you go into a game with a cheat you have to understand there will be consequences and you did know this when you started cheating.
Once you begin cheating you can still go back and stop, if you continue then you do not truly care about this server or the community, you only care about YOU having fun.
You are thinking about getting a 2nd chance, appealing it whilst you are actively breaking rules by ban evading?

I don't wanna be rude, but you are either immature or delusional if you think you are ever playing on this server again?
Why? Because you knew the consequences and now you are dealing with them.

What you did was intentional and not an innocent mistake so do not make it sound like one.

I talked to Dom about all that and he thinks the same way i am thinking, give a cheater a second chance by giving him a 1 year or 2 year ban.

Reaction score
You are a filthy fucking scum of the earth cheater, do us a favor and piss off, play fair and you get treated far, no tolerance for assholes like you

Deleted member 6228

You are a filthy fucking scum of the earth cheater, do us a favor and piss off, play fair and you get treated far, no tolerance for assholes like you
what if you only used it for one raid and didn't kill anybody only cops which resulted in no unfair loss

Reaction score
IA0d0ak.jpg

@Juan Ambarto, you cheated and you have to face the consequences. You have no fucking right to dislike what he is saying. Is it but too harsh? Yes. But is it what you deserve? Yes.

what if you only used it for one raid and didn't kill anybody only cops which resulted in no unfair loss
If they won they would have gotten profit from the raid. Suppose it’s not as bad as someone that has cheated for a month but it is still cheating none the less.

In instances like this, I would agree that a long term (but not permanent) ban would be sufficient but unfortunately the opinions of people on this subject vary wildly and it is entirely upto what the staff want to do.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

If they won they would have gotten profit from the raid. Suppose it’s not as bad as someone that has cheated for a month but it is still cheating none the less.

In instances like this, I would agree that a long term (but not permanent) ban would be sufficient but unfortunately the opinions of people on this subject varies wildly and it is entirely upto what the staff want to do.
the raid would have won without me regardless, seeing as I only solo killed one cop that someone else would have already killed, same for the tfu, @Ethan would have got him anyway. As for the raid I didn't call anything out or shoot defenders and attackers won regardless me being there had no bearing on the outcome

Reaction score
the raid would have won without me regardless, seeing as I only solo killed one cop that someone else would have already killed, same for the tfu, @Ethan would have got him anyway. As for the raid I didn't call anything out or shoot defenders and attackers won regardless me being there had no bearing on the outcome
Consider this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Though the chances of this happening are incredibly low, one small difference can completely change the outcome of something.

I agree though, pretty insignificant. But I’ll stand my ground, you were cheating.

Deleted member 6228

Dai's forum banned but wanted to say:

Hello Juan,
Back when we played you were a nice guy and we had a lot of good funny times. Everyone has the temptation to cheat and know the risks taken from doing so. You chose to cheat with the risk that you will never be able to play perp again. Face the consequences. Not only did you cheat but your brother Da0age failed to upload his demos after he was caught cheating so there's a lot more to it. Your brother also knew you were cheating and ban evading. Please don't make up some bs excuse for ban evading like I want to catch cheaters, you and your brother were both powergrowing before you were caught as John Snow. As nice as you were accept that you should never be unbanned and move on with your life rather than wasting the community and staffs time. @ayjay @D3V and @Brinch wasted enough time catching you and your brother.

Reaction score
It takes a special kind of person to cheat in a ROLEPLAYING game. Cheaters simply can not be trusted to not cheat again, that's why for example a VAC ban is permanent. I love catching cheaters, its like a sport now on perp. And i know there are still a whole bunch of them on perp doing it.

I ban evaded like 4 times which i regret too.
4 times... or 5 times :D? Pretty sure you were on the server yesterday mister clockwork lol

Reaction score
It takes a special kind of person to cheat in a ROLEPLAYING game. Cheaters simply can not be trusted to not cheat again, that's why for example a VAC ban is permanent. I love catching cheaters, its like a sport now on perp. And i know there are still a whole bunch of them on perp doing it.

Havent catched me yet, been cheating for 3 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.