hotdog 6's Enforcer Application (REPOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

SMALL NOTE: This is a repost of my previous app I didn't feel a major change was necessary although I corrected some fields and reworded them, I got rejected last time because my previous forum warning had not been expired by a day. I hope you people will show the same support as you did to the last app again

STEAM NAME: hotdog 6

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Before I begin writing about the reasons why I want to be an enforcer I’d like to make it clear that I do not have a lot of expectations for this app to be accepted I'll be very surprised if it gets through. This application’s motive is to see for me that what the people think about me and get some feedback on what I should improve on. The reason why I decided I’m not applying for helper instead is the fact that I don’t want to use it as a bridge just to get to the enforcer as I don’t really see myself as somebody that’s a passive community helper but instead, I see myself being more directly into things so I'd rather spend more time learning the ropes like this than being a helper. Now that we have this out of the way let’s get down to biz:

Applying for this server and see where I’d make it has been a wish of mine for some time now that I've decided to give it a shot and see the outcome I’d get. I haven’t staffed on Garry’s mod for some time now so I might be a bit rusty at staffing but my previous experiences on other semi-serious, serious Garry's Mod servers taught me a lot of things on how to generally evaluate and deal with situations that you face as staff for example whether if somebody is lying or not, etc, and I do think I can still learn a couple of things and expand my knowledge from both players and other staff during the period of time I’ll be spending as an enforcer as I’m a progressive person myself. I have been a member of this community for over a year now, I have been involved in numerous amount of RP situations including good ones and bad ones which also taught me a lot of things on the way. Now some of you might think that I’m a huge dick but this is just another factor why I'm applying, I’d like a chance to prove those wrong and show the people that I am not the person they thought I was, and that I can actually be trusted with a role as serious as this. Nevertheless, I'll keep on trying harder even if this application does not go through as all that matters is improving in the long run.

Of course, I promise to bring qualities that are worth for the role that puts me aside from your average joe,

I’m generally a mature person and I know how to take responsibility when it comes to things like staffing for a server, I ensure I put my friendships and expressions aside to be able to deal with things unbiasedly. I believe I will do just fine at this and I can be totally relied on to do so, but please do not go wrong by making assumptions that I'm generally a rude person because of the memey stuff I post sometimes, we're all humans.

I am constantly online on both discord & steam, I present myself as an active person on OOC/help chat, I maintain a decent amount of activity on the server itself daily so I’m quite reachable most of the time when I’m needed. I’ll be honest though I haven’t been much on to TeamSpeak I don’t think that’s an issue time can't solve as I’ll obviously get more active within the role itself.

I’ve gained trust over many other small/big communities I’ve been to during my game playtime and in fact, I’ve even gained some trust in this community since I’ve led the event team for some time and we actually had achieved a couple of really decent events over the way working with other decent people I know which I won't be mentioning as they already know themselves.

I haven’t had trust issues which shows that I’d stick by and actually prove worthy for the role itself. I didn’t receive any server warnings or bans for over 3 months now so I don’t really think I have an issue abiding by the server rules most of the time.

These are some of the good reasons why I’d make a good addition to the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I do believe I have some crucial skills that would really aid the server if I get a chance to properly use them as I explained above. I’ll be keeping this application brief & short since my experience and general attitude will sum up I'm a suitable candidate over time. Again, I expect sensible feedback on this application from you guys and I’ll try to respond back as much as I can. I currently meet all the requirements at this time to be applying for this role including the forum warnings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support once more, I met hotdog when I first joined, he approached me as a calm and friendly guy took me under his wing making me a part of the whole dickens thing, taught me how to play, great guy I hope you'll do fine and actually pass this time

Reaction score
+Support very helpful and chill and keeps his cool when others are being toxic or rude
deffo enforcer material and i think he'd make a great additon

Reaction score
Hotdog is a honest and fair guy, that deals with everything equally! He is very calm and doesn't break rules alhamdoulillah. I trust him to be a staff member of this perpheasd community!

Reaction score
+Support

non pc, non stupid, non aids, Chad, businessman, pro perp consumer, pro gambler, ‘wid da shits’, rel gengster.

Very calm guy when in game (When I was still active) and totally not meta gaming with the boys!

Reaction score
Real gangster in these streets... Come back sometime, thx a lot for your support man

Max

Reaction score
+support

since I've known hotdog he's always been a chill and nice guy, he helps new player's via the 'Dickens family' and always enjoys doing some fun rp. I myself have been involved in numerous rp sits with him and its always been great fun. I think he would be a great staff member, not to mention he's been trusted ( and delivered ) as event staff in the past, so he's clearly mature enough for the role.

Reaction score
I do appreciate the support mr pearse, cool signature btw

• Agree
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
I don’t usually comment on these on the public forums however as someone who knows you very well, I’m on the fence. I’d like to see how well you’d do as a helper before being considered for a moderation position here. Of course recent attitudes havent been the best and you recently posted a (funny ngl) troll application.

I fully understand that helper isn’t necessarily a step below from enforcer anymore but at the same time it would allow the administration and the community to see your general motivation and ability to help people.

Best of luck mate.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+1
I believe Barry is ready for enforcer he's respectable and a calm guy he helps new players and helps others in general with any problem and he has good knowledge of the rules. give this guy Enforcer already!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see your point and where you're coming from, I appreciate you hesitating to post this feedback I really do I surely have my points that I agree with you. I know I don't have a history for the best behaviour previously but like I said I just wanted to give this a shot as I elaborated above in my application to show people I might have not been the guy they thought I was. I am working hard on trying my best with the behaviour in-game and present myself as an active person in help/OOC chat. The troll app might have affected the general evaluation of my attitude before applying for enforcer but I can assure you that the same image won't be taking place as my time as an enforcer if I manage to get it.

Reaction score
Barry has helped many new players by starting up the "Dickins" family (fucking gay if you ask me). On a serious one, Barry is a super chill guy and was extremely helpful with getting me back on my feet when I initially got unbanned back in December. You have my support.

Reaction score
You know how I think about you Barry, but the way you handled the scuffle we had, in the end, was definitely Enforcer-tier, so just for that, you have indeed shown that you're mature and generally a nice person.

I feel like Enforcers and any other Staff Members need to pretty much know what's right and wrong, and Barry exactly knows that. From the time Barry and I played Perp, or even Rust, he knows how to adapt to other people and really cares for one another's feelings, and wants to make sure everyone has a comfortable time around him. Just for those things I believe that Barry should have a chance to become an Enforcer.

Although I won't play Perp anymore, I do really wish you the best and really hope that you get Enforcer! If they don't give it I'll mass RDM.

Reaction score
now that I recall, think it has been some time over that... nevertheless I do thank you kindly for showing your support old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.