How can we save Criminal RP?

Reaction score
Agreed, I come on as cop when I feel like it, it just gives me some sort of accomplishment in my mind once I’ve done my agenda for my time on the server.

But sometimes it’s to get a bit of money for car repairs and gas.

Reaction score
Tbh i dont see how it would affect the econmy when people can invest like $200k in guns and still burn thru them within 2 days and rinse and repeat since the tfu wants to always be the winning team.

This proves valid points as well as a good direction for rule enforcement thanks sossa!

Reaction score
Let's not even mention the fact that being a criminal is way more risky regarding warns and bans, where as being a cop is almost risk-free.
If you somehow manage to do something stupid as a cop, you'll get an IA that takes 1 month to even get sustained. Then when it gets sustained you get a reprimand or possibly discharged for a few days.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
That's how "criminal rp" start on perpheads, literally everytime

1.Lost players don't know what to do, server begins to die
2.one player makes an org other friends joining him
3.this one players gets in beef with another player on the forums
4.the other player goes on the server makes an org and his friends joining him
5.org war begins
6.both org members go on forums posting clips
7.everyone gets salty
8.50% of the org members gets banned/warned due to salty ar's
9.scars will be left to everyone and beef continue on forever
10.dead community again, and everyone complaining.

also it's been a while since i heard something like this it's so true-

Let's not even mention the fact that being a criminal is way more risky regarding warns and bans, where as being a cop is almost risk-free.
If you somehow manage to do something stupid as a cop, you'll get an IA that takes 1 month to even get sustained. Then when it gets sustained you get a reprimand or possibly discharged for a few days.

Reaction score
When people in my org start shootout or try to mug people and they got themselves killed.
80% of them straight up to do F6 without thinking and got into admin sit to waste their time that's why people scare of doing crime in perpheads and TFU are scared criminal enough but some salty people keep making F6 or AR for a little reason are not cool.
Also rules need to be fix or something because last time I was wanted and being search at bazaar so here is the choice
1.Keep Hiding in Bazaar shop without intention to escape and break 3.4 start shootout when they breached.
2.Running out start shoot cops that try to search me and getting report for 2.5 because they gonna say "I wasn't about to investigate you lol"

Reaction score
yall want to save criminal RP huh?

lower the cost of guns so people aint scared of losing em
this is literally the main problem lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
yall want to save criminal RP huh?

lower the cost of guns so bitch niggas aint scared of losing em
this is literally the main problem lmfao

Not even going to lie. When I have a gun and I am about to get into a shootout with people with AK's or TFU, my first instinct is to run as fast as I can so I can save my gun.

Reaction score
ur fat in ur pp haha fatty!

Attachments

• Oogway-white.png
    Oogway-white.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
From what I can see people are complaining about police being op, this leads to the criminals joining up to fend off police so they can grow or w/e. Zergs form because people want to be able to kill the police without getting fucked every time. Zerg splits/falls apart after 2 weeks. Repeat with new zerg.

Same with guns, people don't want to lose their expensive guns so form big orgs to have a better chance of winning fights and keeping their stuff. The "Don't get in a fight" argument doesn't really work as lets be honest its the main part of the gamemode and people want to get in gunfights.

idk how you would fix the PD but decreasing gun prices is a start to helping "criminal rp". The economy might take a hit but lets be honest its a mess anyway. Half the server has 2 supercars and the other half are using cars worth less than 300k.