Take a moment please to learn to roleplay.

Reaction score
Alright I am getting very upset for the poor staff who has to work their asses off because of the daily warnings and bans they are giving out. All what the admins get if they try to roleplay is a report list bigger than the rule list and I bet you are thinking so what? The staff are humans they can be stressed and upset like everyone else but they have a whole server to deal with. Look at the bans given out each day this community is not proud of them (Not including by anti cheat).

The solution is to calm down and research what SERIOUS ROLEPLAY means then stop doing your fucking rambo shit and do roleplay correctly. Gun fights should be realistic not a bunch of people doing combat rolls and diving at each other shooting. This is the main reason why everyone is getting warnings and bans because they think the server is hollywood where you can do stunts. Well wake up your human not superman you cant drag someone a mile away or jump from a ramp in a car.

Look at the staff and what they have to do they correct every mistake made and respond everywhere, they even have to deal with liars and people who disconnect to try avoid them. Talk to a admin and ask them how hard it is for them and how many reports they get daily. The staff are overworked and stressed because you cant follow the server rules. Its simple and let me outline it for you.

READ THE F*CKING RULES

While you are in character at the PD there will be 2 admins there because people are so stupid to break the law infront of the police. It is also the most common place where rules are broken right next to the intersection where thats right there is another admin. Come on they have a life they should not need to deal with people who think the rules mean nothing. And no warnings are not medals without them they would still be banning you for alot more things, 1 year ago in evocity before the warnings I got banned for 15 minutes for parking and accidently reversing into someone who walked into the space knowing I was parking, I admitted that I did not watch for anyone and was partly my fault yet you dont see a ban dispute for it?

Give the staff a break you dont know what they have done for the community what they have sacrificed.

Sorry for this staff dont mind me letting some anger out

IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THE RULES AT ALL DO US A FAVOR AND BUM OFF!!

Removed the f word out of the last phrase. -Mannerwaffel

Deleted member 5920

Sorry but you're telling us that we are supposed roleplay better for the staff team? The staff team have applied for their position, they knew that it would come with work. Yes, we could roleplay better, there is room for improvement, but it's our job as members of the community to report rule breakers. Most of the people who do break the rules on purpose are banned, people make mistakes and you can't go on a rant about this, instead of accusing us, the community, you should maybe thank the admins who, even though it is their job, are stopping trolls and simply helping out. Half the time reports could be solved ingame, so instead of ranting that we need to read the rules you could maybe do a guide on how to inform someone in a polite and calm manner on how to follow a specific rule or help out a new player? Instead of offending us, help us.

Reaction score
Sorry Death Howl?

From my point of view from reading your post, it seems like a complain, or simply you standing up for the staff team while raging globally at those, who doesn't read the rules.
So what I think you have done wrong (Now its my time to complain)
•Bad offensive sentences used
•Title of the post doesn't match really, you're telling people to learn the rules, and you're saying its failrp to perform crimes in front of the pd. I find that correct however, if you want people to understand the rules more proper, you should probably redirect this to Guides, and include a guide to inform people about failrp regarding every single rule or law, otherwise I do not agree much with you. We know the staff team does not find it appropriate to get reports, but its also our (particular) fault, as we do not tell people too much about failrp, I mean, I never knew it was failrp to U-turn at a highway. Why? Because my family does not own a car, we use trains and bus transports, and I have not got a license yet. Simple as it is, if you want people to understand the rules, go ahead explain them failrp of laws and rules, as some particularly doesn't explain too much.

Reaction score
This was not targeted a against the loyal and sensible players of the cummunity this is targeted agsinst the frequent rule breakers who are putting stress on the staff. Im sorry if I offended anyone but I wanted to get everyones attention and get them to stop putting pressure on the admins.

Yes they applied for the position but the point is that they could be driven to the point of resigning. I want them to feel that the community has got their back.

Reaction score
This thread is really,really offensive. I have same feels with Ethan.

If people dont know roleplay...Help'em, dont offense them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
application for enf is like applying for a job, you know that you will have some work to do, sometimes less, sometimes more or even tons of it. We role play for fun, not for someone. Keeping this short its no need to teach people. When they get banned and they want to change they make a ban appeal. Its the easiest thing to do, if they are still doing shit and causing problems, we give them goodbye vacation trip forever.