Bye

Reaction score
So someone of you might know me and some might not. I joined in March and have been playing since. Lately PERP has been taking over my life resulting in me to stop going out with my friends. GMOD as a whole has become boring for me. I just wanna say goodbye. I might sell my noble and give out the money but atm I don't know. I might comeback one day. I just want to say a special thanks to the following:

@xhantium - Been with me since the day I joined. Introduced me to the gamemode and I have been with him since. You are a great friend and will probably still play games with you at times. Thanks for making my perpheads experience amazing. You always gave me free guns too :kappa:

@Robin Handsomealot - Great and loyal friend. You me into your org and you helped me through lots of tough times. You're and amazing roleplayer. One of the best role players infarct in my opinion.

@Shaniqua - Funny guy. Always put a smile in my face when I have been with you.

@NightHunterDK - Like Shaniqua you are a funny guy. I'll never forget the time we had a 1v1 with bats.

If I have left anyone out please let me know in a pm.

Reaction score
I have 9k, ;_; muney plez

In all seriousness, it's sad to see a long time member go, but best of luck with whatever you have planned.

Reaction score
Cya later Krazy, you are a good and mature member of this community, you will be missed.

Reaction score
Bye Tom. Sad to see you go but i hope you will come back some day:(

Reaction score
See you later, buddy. Always the guy to help me in tricky situations, but amazingly terrible at driving.
Have a good time out of PERP, Mr. Herpes, I mean Harper.

Deleted member 4116

Why Tom :( Really sad to see you go. I was always basing with you and Xhantium at Projex. It was a great time. Very good shooter also. You always killed the hole police force with Xhantium, again really sad to see you go :(

Reaction score
Im very sad to see you go Tom.
You and me have had some great times and I remember lots of fun n fuckt up things we have done together, I will for sure miss all this.
I hope you will return again one day
And yes you dong, ofc we will play games together.

Reaction score
See ya buddy, I guess you're leaving from all other communities.
Good bye! :(

Reaction score
Well sad to see you go but understandable, if it gets boring you will have to take a break, hope to see you back one day! Good luck in further life and cya when you come back! ;) :tuna:

Deleted member 4431

Warned for 2.3
man i just came here to recieve likes lmao shit is lit