Idea for a new rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A problem that i've noticed with what I like to call "Cop V.S Crim" RP is that when you finally catch that mass murder who caused a huge shootout and killed 5 officers and your finally ready to take him in, he suddenly has to leave.

So here's my solution. We implement a new rule "Don't do the crime if you're not prepared to do the time" or "Do not commit criminal actions if you do not have the time to roleplay their consequences." This way we stop two annoying RP breaking things, easily.

1) People lying that they have to leave to get out of jail.

2) People who decide to create massive shootouts on their last 5 minutes of playtime.

Tell me what you think! :)

Reaction score
-Support

It is a problem and people CAN abuse it .. BUT.
What if your father would come in your room, yell at you that you have to put the computer off right NOW and then you say: no i can't i still have to play the game.
If you have the wrong guy that kid gets trouble, and if you listen you get banned. I just can't support this.

Reaction score
Shortyzz;n22412 said:
-Support

What if your father would come in your room, yell at you that you have to put the computer off right NOW and then you say: no i can't i still have to play the game.
If you have the wrong guy that kid gets trouble, and if you listen you get banned. I just can't support this.
Good point never thought of this! Perhaps the admins could make some kind of list and if the person rejoins within a very short time span it could prove that they were just lying or something along those lines.

Thanks for seeing this flaw :)

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:
-Support

Agree, my dad sometimes comeback in to my Room randomly Saying i have to leave etc, and im actually bannad for that reason now.

Reaction score
MagmaKnight said:
Shortyzz;n22412 said:
-Support

Good point never thought of this! Perhaps the admins could make some kind of list and if the person rejoins within a very short time span it could prove that they were just lying or something along those lines.

Thanks for seeing this flaw :)
+ support for that, they should have a system if u log off and go in between 15 mins u get warning and at 3 warnings small ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.