IKEA - The Wonderful Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ikea.. Many people know Ikea's slogan as 'The wonderful everyday' But due to some arrangements, It has been changed to 'The wonderful every week'.
(Sorry for the bad intro :3)

upload_2015-4-21_18-47-47.png

Giving to the community
Theres alot of hate against people mugging new people (Known as 'Sweater Vests' or 'Skin Heads').
We cannot enforce everyone to abide by our likings, But we give 'Skin Heads' some money if we come across a lonely one (Stray Skin Head). We welcome him into our home, But sometimes they run away due to us slaughtering our neighbors.

Not giving to the community
Due to our low budget we have decided to take hostages, Here at Ikea we try and sell them for a few bucks. Or we murder them, and shove them into the flat pack furniture section.

Raids
Normally Ikea is a local shop what does not commit any crimes at all. But yet again.. due to our low budget we have reverted to raids. We tend to raid a place and sell the loot back to its owners (Overpriced). Or just keep it to ourselfs and show off back to the people who we stole it from.

Staff Ranks & Explanations:

Ikea Boss
The Ikea boss is the ring leader of the community, The one who always take the fatal decision.

Shopfloor Manager
The shopfloor manager, is in charge of all staff, Although there is a boss for this, The boss want to be lazy.

Shopfloor Cleaner
The shopfloor cleaner is in charge of cleaning up the baby sick, and the bodies what comes with a whole ton of blood.

Checkout Assistant
The checkout assistant sells bodies, Or other things such as furniture.

Floor Emloyee

Does regular things such as Body managing, Stacking shelves Etc.

Staff Ranks:

Ikea Boss
Katie Reynolds
Sam Davis
Lamar Carter

Shopfloor Manager

Craig Barton
Matt Tomalin
Daniel Maidment
Eddie Molo

Shopfloor Cleaner
Tommy Croager
Zoey Ling

Checkout Assistant

Floor Employee

Tim Garrot
Hayden James
Callum Reynolds

Organization Rules
- Do not steal from another org member.
- You must listen to your boss (In chronological order)
- You cannot raid a base without permission.

Organization Hideouts
- Puffer Market
- Parker
- Docks
- Projex

Relations & Communications

Organizations
The Harpers
The Cacuzza's

Communications

Delivery Line :: (Not In Use ATM)
Customer Service :: (Not In Use ATM)

Applies:
https://perpheads.com/threads/ikea-applies.7231/

*NSY Means 'Not Sure Yet'

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a true Swedish lad I know the slogan for IKEA which is; “Home is the most important place in the world.” now if you're going to create something swedish do it like it's supposed to be done. If you got any questions about IKEA don't hesitate to ask them I got the answers for it.

Reaction score
As a true Swedish lad I know the slogan for IKEA which is; “Home is the most important place in the world.” now if you're going to create something swedish do it like it's supposed to be done. If you got any questions about IKEA don't hesitate to ask them I got the answers for it.
2 weeks then dead
Sure.

Reaction score
Please change clothes, when I saw them...... I don't know what to say. Blue on the top is just not right.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.