I'm stable, almost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry for leaving without a notice a couple weeks ago. Starting from 3 weeks ago I haven't been able to use much computer. The first week was full of my graduation, it's after parties and goodbye parties with friends and stuff. Why goodbye you wonder? Well it is because I moved to California from Istanbul 18 days ago for college/university. And yeah, since I came here I was without any computer except using the campus computers to register for classes. //God, not having a personal computer sucks.

As I am writing is, you've probably guessed some new shit is up. I just got my laptop today, an ultrabook actually, I don't know the difference except being thinner, I guess that's it. It's not meant for gaming but for portability, still I got like 70 stable fps on 1080p CSGO on low settings so I think it can handle Garry's Mod with 25-30fps lol. Anway, I'll be downloading Garry's Mod and I'll be around again. But I'll be lost for like 5-6 days again in this week because I need to replace this laptop with another same one because it's battery and touch screen is fucking faulty. Fucking amazon.

TL; DR: Good to be back guys! Expect me on the server and TS!

Reaction score
Finally ruby, nice to hear you moved to california so if when you are maybe a staff member again you are in the time zone when thr minges ans rulebreakers come out. Whatever, cool you are back after all have a nice time in the USA.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Finally ruby, nice to hear you moved to california so if when you are maybe a staff member again you are in the time zone when thr minges ans rulebreakers come out. Whatever, cool you are back after all have a nice time in the USA.
Thanks man ^_^

Reaction score
Updating the thread so I don't seem like I didn't keep my promise ;)

I just replaced my new broken laptop and got most games installed so that's good news. It's my last week of the summer semester in the college so the schedule is a bit busy. After Summer Semester ends at August 7th, I'll be away for LA for a week then I'll be back at around 18th. Then, I will be able to spend time with you on the server my folks. But starting from now expect me on the Teamspeak, keep in mind the 10 hour time zone difference though.

I wanna keep this short so I salute you, see you around!

Ayjay

Reaction score
Ruby;n45475 said:
Updating the thread so I don't seem like I didn't keep my promise ;)

I just replaced my new broken laptop and got most games installed so that's good news. It's my last week of the summer semester in the college so the schedule is a bit busy. After Summer Semester ends at August 7th, I'll be away for LA for a week then I'll be back at around 18th. Then, I will be able to spend time with you on the server my folks. But starting from now expect me on the Teamspeak, keep in mind the 10 hour time zone difference though.

I wanna keep this short so I salute you, see you around!

Welcome back (;

Status
Not open for further replies.