Make police force whitelisted (applicable on forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Make police a whitelisted job only for approved members

Short explanation (in notes):
Stop people who just feel like joining playing as cop

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Everyone is pretty much getting so pissed at all the assholes on the police force who like to pretend to be LT and pull fellow officers over and arrest them for having lights on when the guy doesn't feel is appropriate when really he doesn't know what is going on. I have also noticed a lot of cops who break rules by driving on wrong side of the road and who like to ram others for fun thinking they can get away with it. Basically the whole police team is turning to shit. Even with a good LT. It is just getting out of hand. I think everyone will be happier if we have admin approved cops.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Yeah would be nice when it comes to decrease fail cops, However that would decrease the Police Force tightly. The only times of the day that the Officers slots are full (usually) is on the weekends during the afternoon, and it feels too much restricted, I seriously don't like that way of RP, I like to have the freedom of being an officer whenever I want, is not seriously needed to start that ""contigency plan"" just to remove fail cops, if people just start reporting fail cops, instead of joining their stupid actions, that would decrease that number.

I see people, that they can RP better than an admin around here, but in the moment that some friend comes to play / RP, is like ... I don't know, they just change start acting like idiots, now you probably are going to ask me: "What does this story haves to do with this suggestion?", it probably shows, that people should RP correctly, and when they see a guy FailRPing they must report it, instead of joining to their joke / idiot situation (which is what happens in most of the cases, ending up in a big mess).

That doesn't and will never depend on restrictions made by codes (coding) or applications, but yes on the actions made by each one to preserve the RP around the Server. So yeah, people should understand that, and most people should read this instead of accepting unnecessary things, that should really depend on what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.